Missed

Missed

A Chapter by Isemay

It wasn’t the invitation he had hoped for but Esus walked into the room, putting the cot back into place and picking up the tray and pitcher from the floor while she watched. He was going to leave the door open but she walked past him and closed it. Standing with her hand on it for a moment before coming to stand in front of him. She looked uncertain.


“I’ll stay on the cot if you-” Esus began and she grabbed his shirt pulling him closer and kissing him as if she were afraid he would vanish. He could almost taste the worry and fear. He wrapped his arms around her and when she broke the kiss he kissed her again wanting to make her feel that he was solid, that he was here. She buried her face in his neck when he broke the kiss. “My beauty. I’m sorry. I’m not going to leave you again.”


“You are. You will, Esus.” Charyic murmured helplessly against him and he kissed her hair. “Promise me, just promise it won't be without a word.” He could feel the wetness of her tears on his skin. The hard lump in his throat made it impossible to answer. “I love you, and I need you, Esus.” Her tender breathless kiss untied his tongue.


“I don’t-I don’t want to ever leave you again, but I promise, if I have to, Charyic, it won’t be without a word.” He pushed her hair back behind her ears and kissed her face, “I love you, I love you, my beauty.”


Her face was flushed as she pulled away and took the half full tray from where he had placed it on the bed and moved it to the cot.


They might be called before the Holy Father, since she had sent Miryil to him, resolving an issue required both parties, but with the desire lighting his Charyic’s eyes he couldn’t bring himself to wait. He pulled his shirt over his head and let her kiss his shoulder and chest, he tried to stop her from sinking to her knees but she grinned up at him, “You’ll take your punishment and like it Esus.”


He thought he might die from laughing so hard he couldn’t breathe. Charyic took the opportunity to unfasten his pants and push him back into sitting on the edge of the bed, and when she started her ‘punishment’ he found himself almost unable to breathe for a different reason. The things she could do with her nimble fingers and mischievous mouth... Esus groaned and stroked her head as she took her time teasing and pleasing. Drawing out the unbearable pleasure until his release made the blood roar in his ears and he fell back onto the bed trying to find words.


She climbed onto the bed beside him and kissed him with a playful smile. “If you’ve been punished enough I might be willing to reward my fearless protector.”


“Oh, my beauty.” He murmured and started pulling at her dress. “My beauty.”


The knock at the door made him want to murder someone. “I’ll get it.” Charyic sighed and started to make her way off of the bed. Esus pulled her back.


“No.” He kissed her longingly and then her still covered belly before he stood to redress. “It will be someone summoning me to explain myself.” He was fastening his pants when the knock came again, louder this time, before opening.


The woman who had escorted Miryil was peering in and stepped back after seeing Esus half undressed. “The Holy Father has asked for you both.”


“One moment, please.” Charyic almost sounded cheerful. She watched him dress and teased, “It looks like you’ll have to wait for your reward, I guess you haven’t been punished enough.”


Esus couldn’t help laughing again, he held out his arm to her and his Charyic attached herself to it with a grin. “I have missed you, my beauty.”





© 2017 Isemay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on September 11, 2017
Last Updated on September 11, 2017
Tags: fantasy, original, royalty, priests, prophecy

Song

Cry

By Isemay

Joy

By Isemay

Go

By Isemay


Author

Isemay
Isemay

Germany



About
Spent some time away from here but I've come back to peek in and post again! Review my writing and I will gladly return the favor! I love reading other people's stories, and I try to review hone.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Isemay


Two Two

A Chapter by Isemay


Three Three

A Chapter by Isemay