Seventy-five

Seventy-five

A Chapter by Isemay

Syreilla curled against Vezar’s side, watching through the gaps in the black nest bed as he altered his chamber, making it into a mirror image of her own. Golden walls with black stone marbling it like tree roots and gauzy black drapes around large arched windows that let in peculiar golden orange light as if everything outside of his chamber was aflame. 


“You could have left it the way you liked it.” She ran her hands over his soft skin and he laughed, turning to kiss her.


“My treasure, what I want is a chamber that compliments yours, a chamber that you might come to sleep in.”


“You’re welcome to sleep in mine…” Syr grinned as his golden eyes lit up, the oval pupil growing in size, and he came to kneel between her thighs bending to kiss her again more deeply. 


“I will, but my chamber has more privacy. You welcome guests onto your balconies, my treasure. I am a god of purification and punishments…” He grinned his wide grin and dragged his claws lightly up her thighs. “You are the only one I want to welcome into my home and private chambers at any time.”


“Mm. What if you’re busy?” Syreilla returned his grin as she wrapped her legs around his hips pressing herself against the ridges beneath his skin. “You’d let a thieving Rook-” her words cut off in a squeal of laughter as he pricked her with his claws and began biting her neck down to her breasts playfully.


A knock at the chamber door made him growl menacingly, the sound coming from deep within and resonating as if through the body of a dragon, as he turned his head to glower at the door.


“We have been enjoying ourselves for a few days at least, my dragon. We do have duties.”


Vezar didn’t let her move, keeping her pressed into the bed. “Trying to give my treasure a child of her own is a duty.”


Her face flushed and she ran her hands up his arms, “Don’t tease me, I don’t know what kind of mother I would be but I want one.”


“You would do well.” He breathed, kissing her neck more gently, “We would do well.”


The knocking came again and Syr tilted his face to kiss him longingly. “We have time, Vezar. As long as I can come and go as I please I will come back to you. I give you my word I will always come home. You can rely on a Rook.”



© 2021 Isemay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 3, 2021
Last Updated on February 3, 2021
Tags: thief, dwarf, elf, dragon, gods

Golden Rook

One

By Isemay

Two

By Isemay

Six

By Isemay

Ten

By Isemay


Author

Isemay
Isemay

Germany



About
Spent some time away from here but I've come back to peek in and post again! Review my writing and I will gladly return the favor! I love reading other people's stories, and I try to review hone.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Isemay


Two Two

A Chapter by Isemay


Three Three

A Chapter by Isemay