Skate

Skate

A Poem by Isick the poet
"

I love to skate board and this is a release. Had to mix the two writting and skateboarding.

"
When I put on my pants in the morning it's one foot at a time. Sometimes struggling and tumbling onto the ground. The dizziness of morning thoughts buzz into my head. Get up, wake up, and start the day. Skip breakfast, because well if it's the most important meal of the day I missed out four hours ago. Where should I go today? what should I do? Im already late and I don't even know where im going yet.
Maybe if I skated downtown I can get my mind working. Outside the day is bright and brilliant. In no time I hop on my board and hear that beautiful sound .Man I love that sound of the board reverberating all around and the feeling hauling down a long strip of smooth blacktop road. Lines passing my wheels as my body leans side to side. Coasting along with the wind so my motions are effortless. Yeah.. that feeling the streets are on my side today.

© 2019 Isick the poet


Author's Note

Isick the poet
I felt the need to express how i feel about skating. Im an amature poet i know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 5, 2019
Last Updated on January 5, 2019
Tags: Skateboarding, released, free, speed, teen, special, soothing, thrasher, different, misift

Author

Isick the poet
Isick the poet

Austin, TX



About
I write to clear my mind from the thoughts inside my head. I write to fuel my soul with the words i want to spread. From thoughts to action and energy transfered. From intellect induced by my own .. more..

Writing
Lost Lost

A Poem by Isick the poet