Sleeping China Doll

Sleeping China Doll

A Story by Isidora
"

Short piece of Nick Marino's thoughts

"

 

She’s always looked like this while she’s sleeping. Her eyes are closed and laying her lashes on her cheek, her hair spread out around her head, her pale skin perfectly flawless, like she’s a little sleeping china doll.

 

She looked like that even back then, though she used to wear shorter skirts and she hadn’t filled out her shirt. But her legs always looked like that, long and strong and tempting. They always taunted me, hiding their tops under that little skirt, but she fell asleep on the couch, and the damned skirt didn’t hide anything.

 

She was wearing lacy little pink panties that covered too much of her. I tried to get them off, but she started waking up and she’s quiet, but you know she wouldn’t have been quiet about that. She’s just like her mother.

 

She looks nicer than usual today. That collar I bought looks nice on her throat, and it matches the outfit I put on her. The guys can look, but they’d damn well better not touch; I’m the one who takes her home, and I’ll be the one who gets to keep her. She belongs to me.

© 2008 Isidora


Author's Note

Isidora
For a, ah, reading of this text, please follow this link: http://www.tindeck.com/audio/filestore/g/gucq-3.mp3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poor Cassiel, having creepy Nick watch her as she sleeps. *shudder*

This was excellently done, as usual, and I love how you put Nick's thought in such descriptive, almost elegant, ways.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I still don't see what's so entertaining about her sleeping to him...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I so totally heard *COUGHPERSON* read this... I helped her w/ it... its sexy
and kinda scary O_O
IM SOWWY CASSIEL! *huggles*

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 6, 2008
Last Updated on June 6, 2008

Author

Isidora
Isidora

About
"Lord Manoach, Brother of Death, Benevolent Guide, lend these Thy strength. Assist us that follow Thee; give us power over those that would destroy Thy children. Grant us Thy powers of Death, that we .. more..

Writing
The Apple The Apple

A Poem by Isidora



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Perfection Perfection

A Poem by Jester


Deal With Death Deal With Death

A Chapter by Jester