Entry One

Entry One

A Chapter by Chelle
"

Sunday - 11:00PM

"
   If I stated the fact that I screwed up, would it surprise anyone anymore?  Would Mom or Dad even be fazed at yet another one of my mistakes?  Being considered “The Class W***e,” nothing like this would be a shock to them.  Except here’s the difference: I’m not a w***e.  Friday night one month ago was nothing more than a mess-up.  It’s not my fault Eric slipped date rape into my drink while I drifted off to the bathroom for five minutes.  It’s also not my fault he felt the need to take photographs of my half-naked self two hours later, strewn across his bed like an abandoned Barbie doll, and call it his handiwork.  And now, the fact that the pregnancy test, fresh from analyzing my urine, reads positive while I sit here writing in this untouched diary just has me pondering how I’m supposed to handle this damn situation.  Looks like you’ll be my only friend for the night.  Because the moment of revelation where my parents realize their disappointment of a daughter turned out to be a real f**k-up will surely bring whatever little spurts of hope they ever had for me to a close.

  And to think they’ve already had enough after receiving the photo I just mentioned in their text message inbox.  uplifted skirt, spread legs, no shirt, and showing off the Hello Kitty bra while a drunken smirk lies on my face to compliment the sex hair was just the perfect way to make their day last week.  I guess God himself decided that wasn’t sufficient enough punishment for my sin that night.  Instead, the Lord himself blessed me with that b*****d’s child.  How the hell am I supposed to handle THIS of all things?  As if I don’t have enough on my plate already:  D-average student, fresh out of the detention center for alcohol abuse, and probation-ridden for assault of a classmate.  What a night.  I’m already an idiot, a drunkard, a parolee, and a w***e.  Now, I get to add teen mother to the list.  Looks like these next few weeks will turn out events worth writing about.  After all, when you lose trust and dependence upon other people, sometimes a blank page is the only thing left to turn to.


© 2013 Chelle


Author's Note

Chelle
Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to critique~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on May 9, 2013
Last Updated on May 9, 2013
Tags: diary, journal entry, story, book, life, slice of life, school, student, teen, adolescent, young, sex, pregnancy, drama, relationships, love, lust, alcohol, drugs, partying, rebel, rebellious, struggle


Author

Chelle
Chelle

MS



About
You could say I'm an amateur writer and artist. I enjoy writing as a hobby and occasionally I like to share my work. I hope you enjoy them. Some of my work is serious, while others can be a bit mor.. more..

Writing
The Words The Words

A Poem by Chelle


Dear Dear

A Poem by Chelle