We are Secular

We are Secular

A Poem by Words For You
"

We grew up teaching and learning from others about the aspects of equality. But have you ever thought the world we have always imagined and was described by others is not the in which we are living.

"
*We are Secular*

It's a beautiful world out there is something everyone told me,
Respecting each other is important is what my father taught me...

In schools, when tried to be conscious about the concept of environment n democracy,
Thought those who want to save this environment are the one who littering it guys what is this hypocrisy?...

Grew up singing national songs and Anthem everyday in the morning,
Which speaks of freedom, equality and secularism and voilation as warning...

The day when they make us have believe in god with those morning assembly and prayer charts,
So why they can't be tolerant with placing plams open towards face and only closed together near the heart?...

The pillars of the precious power and this democracy promised us freedom and justice,
Have you ever thought Women are still humiliated in private and Public spheres under various rules and practice...

The idea of secularism to treat all equally n staying kind...
Thn y u all are now not only restricting actions but also the religious intent behind?

The idea of god what being taught as the supreme power and creator deity...
its completely changed between the gap of the hatred and now only interpretations are mighty.

We talked about brotherhood, togetherness and fraternity and being nationalist,
The idea of an egalitarian society nothing matters but only the division between are you leftist or rightist?...

We are here to make it a successful democracy not a play game by humanist fakers,
Just for once ask yourself who is getting the supreme power you, me or the division makers?...

© 2020 Words For You


Author's Note

Words For You
I know the text must have some writing errors. But I just want you all to comment your views on the same. About what are your thoughts from the same which are different from the reality. Please share your feedback what do you think of the dialogue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on August 24, 2020
Last Updated on August 24, 2020
Tags: Democracy, humanity, love, hatred, brotherhood, secularism

Author

Words For You
Words For You

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
I am a teacher and a person with a writing hobby. I always tried to influence someone through my words in teaching. Now, I am working towards making this hobby to be a part of my life. To make people .. more..