The fallen angel

The fallen angel

A Poem by XIBerSerkErIX
"

R.i.p Caylee Anthony

"
The day you were born my life began, as you grew older, sadness set in. My days of joy were  over too soon, your crys and screams filled every room. My heart grew dark, no love to be found, I knew very soon what was about to go down. I searched the internet far and wide, looking to make my own formaldehyde. I searched and i searched and i soon discovered, the answer to save this heart broken mother. Chloroform was easy to make, i got the ingredients and i began to quake. My heart throbbed heavily deep down in my chest, soon my little daughter would be put down to rest. Mommy would be free to party all night, little caylee went limp, no struggle, no fight. I covered your face with ductape to start, feeling bad for my actions, i made it a heart. I drove down the road to the spot where you laid, you stayed there for a month, until that faithful day. You were discovered all thanks to my insensitive mother, who reported you missing, no warning, no cover. I lied and i lied but to no avail, the investigators knew better, and took me to jail. I sat there for years without giving in, thinking very hard for a new lie to spin. Court finally came, my lawyer,shrewed, clever, he made me be quiet, and not move a feather. After days of bickering, emotion and lies, tears of happiness fell from my eyes. The jury had decided, and chosen my fate, three days from now i will be leaving this place. They beleived my lies and let me walk free, i love you caylee, and you will always be with me.

© 2011 XIBerSerkErIX


Author's Note

XIBerSerkErIX
Please ignore any grammar errors you may find. I am VERY displeased with the courts decision to set casey anthony free. A joke has been played on the American people.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i think you go her down. i belive she have thought like this im displeased too becuse a little girl have to dead and her mother got free.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 23, 2011
Last Updated on July 23, 2011

Author

XIBerSerkErIX
XIBerSerkErIX

Valhalla, ME



About
I'm a 17 year old from maine. I just recently decided to try my hand at some short story writings. Hoping to get some useful feedback to improve on. Thank you all very much. ** UPDATE** I am now 2.. more..

Writing