Fatality Parts 1&2

Fatality Parts 1&2

A Story by John Cionci
"

Last story in the Transcendents series

"
Out in the barren Tombstone, Arizona, an outlaw with a red cowboy bandana walks toward a saloon-like bar. “Give me a scotch whiskey on the rocks” he asked the bartender. The bartender gives him his drink and says nothing. Meanwhile, a huge man walked toward him and said, “I know who you are.” “You have me mistaken for someone else,” replied the outlaw. “Why don’t you prove it”. “Why do you care,” he answered. “Because you’ve been dodging this s**t just so you can lie low.” “Like I said, you have me mistaken for someone else, so just leave me alone,” he told him. The huge man then broke a glass beer bottle and swung it at the outlaw, but the outlaw’s hands ignited with azure-blue flames and grabbed his wrist and pushed the man towards the wall where the outlaw threatened him with his burning fist. The outlaw turned out to be Jason, who had a full-grown beard and a depressed expression. He then walked out of the bar and threw the man aside like a rag doll.

Inside The Kremlin in Moscow, Russia, Cassidy was wearing a formal, vexing dress at a gala event. Her assignment was to assassinate the ambassador that worked for the embassy. She approached one diplomat and asked him where she would find the ambassador. “Well, what a surprise,” said the ambassador excitedly. “Forgive me, I was looking for the bar, but I got lost,” Cassidy explained in a Russian accent. He felt seduced by her and took her to his room to serve her a drink. The ambassador poured an expensive bottle of vodka into her glass and the same for him. “So, do you bring beautiful women into your room,” she asked. “Yes, but not as beautiful as you,” he replied. “Good, cause we will have a lot of fun tonight,” she said in a romantic mood. The ambassador and Cassidy started making out on the bed until she unzipped her dress, pulled out an arrow injected with cyanide, and stabbed him in the throat. As the cyanide was killing him, she zipped her dress back up and left his room.

Lance was training in the cold when he heard a familiar voice. “Well, well, if it isn't the guy who betrayed Salem,” Ruby said. “Ruby, what are you doing here,” he asked. “I’m here to kill you!” she yelled. She threw her shurikens telekinetically at him, and Lance pulled out his sword and countered her shurikens. Her shurikens began speeding up as Lance shot a powerful ice blast from his hands, the shurikens cut right through the blast and slashed Lance’s face, arms, and legs with her psionic abilities. He looked weakened as he was on the ground from fighting her and Ruby walked up to him with her shurikens spinning rapidly in the air. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Salem teleported out of thin air and grabbed Lance’s collar. “I was expecting more of a fight from you Lance, but you always will be weak to me!” Lance’s arm turned into ice and punched Salem, but Salem blocked his punch and his gauntlet turned indigo and blasted purple flames at him. Finally, Salem and Ruby teleported and Lance was lying on the ground, defeated by his old master.

Atlas and Isaac were in San Francisco figuring out what to do about Salem and where to find the rest of the trinity. “Okay, so far Salem destroyed the institute, has The Trinity Diamond, Aaron is dead, and everyone has gone their separate ways.” Atlas explained. “We need to retrieve the Trinity or else s**t’s about to go down.” He explained again. “Well, there’s only one way to get the Trinity.” Isaac replied. “We’re getting the band back together!” “Yeah, but there’s one problem, how are we going to find them? They could be anywhere.” Atlas questioned.

As Jason was heading to the place where The Holy Sword was held, Atlas and Lance were staring off into the distance while waiting for Jason to arrive. When Jason arrived, he said, “So this is it, let’s get this the sword before Salem does!” Suddenly, Salem teleported out of the black shadow to kill the three heroes. “Salem.” Atlas said. “This world does not know what magic can do to this world, and with the trinity, I’m about to change everything.” Salem said. “Yeah, well, that’s not going to happen!” Jason said. “Then so be it.” Salem said to all of them. Jason, Atlas, and Lance pulled out their weapons and fought Salem for the last piece of the trinity before all hell broke loose. Jason and Atlas were using their powers from left to right, but Salem deflected them with his double scythe and spin kicked them. Then Lance and Salem were pulling punches from left to right and Salem uppercutted him and blasted dark flames at him. Jason then got back up and blasted a barrage of fireballs at Salem, but he used his purple flames to counter them. Jason and Salem used their weapons to fight each other, and Salem knocked him out. Meanwhile, Atlas and Lance used their powers to drown and freeze Salem, but no matter how hard they tried, he fought back and knocked them out. As they fought, Jason, Atlas, and Lance were looking like crap after taking a beating from Salem and they kept going, Lance and Jason’s arms were on fire and ice, and Atlas used his powers to stall him. They punched Salem one by one, but Salem used his powers along with The Trinity Ring to unleash a powerful blast of darkness.

© 2020 John Cionci


Author's Note

John Cionci
Ignore grammar and dialogue problems. What do you think of it so far? Any suggestions for scenes?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on April 24, 2020
Last Updated on April 24, 2020
Tags: Transcendents, Trinity, Fatality, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Ice

Author

John Cionci
John Cionci

Windsor , CA



Writing