FLOWERS

FLOWERS

A Story by CORPSEMAKERTALES
"

A Stalker Story

"

FLOWERS
Mary worked as a customer service operator for a computer company and was having a very bad day. The phones were ringing off the hook. And every so often, she would get prank phone calls. Halfway into her shift, she got a customer whose question she was not able to answer. And the guy got very upset. He became very hostile towards her, and so she was eventually forced to hang up on him. Even though he was very threatening, Mary soon forgot about the caller. Her training had taught her how to cope and deal with angry customers. It was just part of the job. The next day, an anonymous beautiful bouquet of roses was delivered for a Mary at work. But she couldn't think of who might have sent her such a wonderful gift. Perhaps a coworker, or a grateful customer. All she knew was that it did more than made up for the awful day that she had the day before. She only wished that the person had signed their name on it. For the rest of the day, she kept wondering who sent the flowers and was flattered and blushing that someone did. That night,  Mary walked out of work smiling. Still wondering who her anonymous gift sender was. She was hurrying to get to her car and to get home as soon as possible to put the roses into a vase. Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind! Mary's body was found a few days later. Complete with the beautiful bouquet of roses by her side. The angry customer on the phone from before had been a little less stable than Mary had expected. He knew where the computer customer service center was and lived near it. But the only info he knew about her was the woman's first name, Marry. That she used to introduce herself to her callers. And not knowing what she looked like. But not many women walked out of that workplace, with a smile and a dozen roses. He had sent the flowers to identify her...

© 2020 CORPSEMAKERTALES


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on November 25, 2020
Last Updated on November 25, 2020
Tags: Scary, Horror, Halloween, Stalker, Psycho, Strange, Weird, Spooky, Chilling, Creepy, Morbid, Macabre, Ghastly, Grisly, gruesome, Grotesque

Author

CORPSEMAKERTALES
CORPSEMAKERTALES

ELKHART, IN



About
WELCOME TO MY MORGUE WHERE EACH CORPSE HAS A GHASTLY TALE TO TELL. more..

Writing