The Man Who Was a God

The Man Who Was a God

A Story by John Carver

There was a man that had his mind opened. There was something therein even God had not seen. It gave him the ability to prophesy long into the future and he did great things and offered grand solutions to impossible problems and defeated all comers practical and in the Spirit, impractical outside the Spirit and even fictional. They were real and he destroyed them but he created a reality separate from God's that gave life to trillions. He had the power to give life but also to destroy it. His powers were infinite but all he wanted was to be a normal man that was in love with Jesus and to live without the madness the world said was in him which he recovered from on his own. 

Then desiring not to be someone that God had no choice but to fear for he was saved and could not be destroyed but had to survive at all cost. The trick was to keep him from doing anything they could not fix even to destroying God with his impulsive acts. After defeating Satan he went back to Jesus after 4 1/2 years of fighting and winning over him all but once and that time though it was in his mind to believe that Satan's view of reality was the true one he still went back to God for even if he was really fiction he could not deny the love he had for him the little while before Satan tempted him in one attack after another. No one could resist Satan if he wanted to come into them. So he let him fool him always pretending to believe him until he had taken it all the way in his scenarios which have no end in number a worthy opponent for anyone. It is best to defeat him and leave it that and go on with life having won. He was not the first to defeat Satan, but he did it in his flesh with his brain not his mind. In the end of that he destroyed Satan giving him no reason or purpose for reasoning he had more he wanted to live through and hopefully he can be raised to pursue his last option the Tribulation at the end of John the Beloved's prophecies in the Book of Revelations.

Then he offered to do what the Grimm Reaper did as an alternative to messing up God's plans for those in Heaven or in Earth and hell. The Grimm Reaper, a ghost who collects all who die and takes them to hell rather than leaving them to become ghosts like he is, came upon him in his sleep and would have destroyed him but the Reaper has an understanding that so long as he doesn't take anyone to hell they don't want to go to hell it is fine what he does and it would have jeopardized that understanding should he take the man. So he saw something in the brain of the man and asked, "What about that?" and God replied, "We don't know what it is." Then the Grimm Reaper asked for it and was given it.

That man is no longer a genius in spiritual knowledge. His brain was damaged by what the Grimm Reaper, the Angel of Death, took. He is a normal Christian saint now with normal understanding. But he is not anything for anyone to fear. But God can stimulate the growth in his power centers in hopes of restoring what was taken. He is torn. Being a normal man in heaven is the greatest prize one can have in his mind and if all goes well there is no need for his power or understanding of the previously unknown anyway. But he but yet he could be a great God that is loyal at all times to God if Jesus' teaching is able to make a perfect god out of him that even impulsively does in all situations what God would have him do. Pray for that man or that god to accept it either way. They will miss him something terrible.

"Is he back?" he asked God.

"He is," was the answer he was not sure he wanted.

There is only Jesus Christ's alternative left.

Then he said to the Grimm Reaper, "I am here to get what you took from me and I can too."

He said nothing.

"If you give it back to me I will make an understanding with you. The same one you had with God," he said.

"I am afraid," the Reaper said.

"Afraid!" he said, "What are you afraid of?"

"If I give it back to you," the Reaper said, "You might kill me."

"I won't destroy you," he said, "And you can have the same agreement with God."

He gave it up.

"Now give Jesus Christ who is my Father what you took from my brain," he said.

"I have given it to him," he said.

Then relaxing he felt a pain in his chest that had just been a sensation when he first went to the Reaper.

So he looked at the Grimm Reaper and began draining him of energy.

"You will destroy me if you continue," the Reaper said. "Let me go and I'll just go back to being a ghost."

"If you destroy him now it will be evil," the Lord said.

So he took away a little more energy away and let him go. Angels can do the same job and do it more accurately. But it's an awful job and he doesn't want to do it. So the Grimm Reaper survived but no longer will come when you die unless he happens to be haunting you for he does not have enough energy for a ghost to have that kind of power. But he knows things. Nobody knows how he knows.

© 2021 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on April 2, 2021
Last Updated on April 2, 2021

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
A blue jay landed in the top of a Colorado blue spruce and said to a ground squirrel, "Why don't you drop that to the ground? It would be easier for you to eat." "'Why? I can do it here." "A challenge.. more..

Writing