Once Saved Always Saved

Once Saved Always Saved

A Story by John Carver


Let us pray Father that you guide me as I explain a major mystery and consequent disagreement among the saints to clear the members of any church's minds  as to whether one is saved or unsaved and if saved they cannot ever be completely unsaved but that on the contrary their soul is with Christ in Heaven waiting to be perfected that they might be a god in God and part of the manifold God, the Three plus the others. Let them all feel peace in the assurance they cannot be lost if they called upon Jesus' name for from the heart they speak and then cannot help but speak of their true hope in Jesus Christ's act on the cross as payment for all of their wrongdoings. Amen.


Now Jesus was in the darkness with nothing when God called him out and all the darkness gathered together and became light, Jesus himself for he is light changing himself to honor God's word and he continued from that change to honor God's word and keep his word good. So he is the Light whom God called Day when he called the light Day and the new darkness that was created  by Jesus leaving it Night, the name for the place of darkness for their is no darkness at all in him or for that matter in God, the Three or the Triune God for you may be familiar with the term which is nearly interchangeable and includes all three persons of the Three, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. [See Gen 1:3-4]


Now God the Father specializes in being powerful which is what his personality takes to though Jesus and the Spirit being God also have the same amount of power but with a different personality. God also likes to create with his might which comes from him specializing in power as well as the other things of his personality like being good, holy and able to create anything to keep his own integrity as well as the integrity of Jesus and the Holy Spirit plus virtually anything though his own promises make it only possible for him and one of the others of the Three have to do it on rare occasions like him prophesying that there would be light forcing Jesus to come out of the darkness and fulfill his prophecy for him for if God fulfilled it, it would look like he gave himself the mighty suggestion which he did not do where as Jesus could obey his might which he does much of the time but none completely at all times. Being two separate persons they don't always agree like creating the entire universe and in so doing creating everything that can be according to the Three's person and personality which includes all the other personalities even after they made the others once saints gods when they were at last and at least ready for it.


Now the Light, Jesus Christ the King of Heaven, in heaven had no name but Day and was the Light  until he came to earth and was also named the Son of God who died to bear the sins of all men and women on earth by taking their wrongdoings upon himself and suffering death but not just death but crucifixion and yet having never done anything wrong he was rejected by death. So he was raised by the Spirit of God in keeping with making God's word good and Jesus was very good and it is so even to fulfilling all the prophecies that God made in the Old Testament again to keep the Father's Word good for he said he would do it through the prophets of old including make those who believed he was the Son of God come or manifested on earth through the birth of a virgin who was with child because of a miracle performed by the Holy Spirit for it would not have been fulfilled for the Son of God simply to go into the virgin whose name was Mary of Bethlehem.


Jesus was there from the miraculous conception all the way through birth and all the way to the death of that one who was both man and God, but now a god in God the Manifold God, the Three and all the saints who died and were made gods when and if they were ready and they hope all of them will become God and a Person in God. Jesus specializes in government being the High King of Heaven but he is as loving as God who so loved the earth he sent his only begotten Son to save it and not to destroy it which were their two best options. The other was to leave them Godless or calling on other gods which does not suit the Father since he is a jealous God in that he is jealous of all other gods including those not even normally considered a god like Science. But Jesus also specializes in forgiveness since when his children the saints do anything wrong they are making it look like there is no end to their sinfulness which there is and Jesus who knows the future swears by it by himself since there really is no one higher than their part in the Three for any of them to swear by.


The Holy Spirit specializes in holiness the same as Jesus does the truth and the Father power. He never speaks of himself and even when it seems he did it is usually Jesus that knows what he would say and he says what Jesus has said and so never technically speaks of himself. He also specializes in doing miracles since Jesus Christ came to earth and contrary to many theologies is still doing them today for those who believe, have faith and do not doubt even after the miracles have happened for if you doubt it is for Jesus to decide as a matter of law and therefore the Kings discretion when a thing like a healing is still valid so in a way when you doubt you go your own way rather than God's way and are in need of Jesus' forgiveness under the law whether you believe again afterward or not even in the Spirit for you have made it look like God's promised miracle is only temporary, a sin that is unto the death and you are left dead in spirit on earth for you have fallen from life but can be brought back to life by changing your mind, repenting in other words, being forgiven and raised back to a holy mind, the Mind of Christ. In other words you always remain saved even if you do not change your mind though you are from that point on just a man on earth though your soul is in Heaven and a soul is all you are both body, mind and spirit and will, heart and mind. No one has ever been lost for the Holy Spirit says that even Anias and Saphira were not believers when they deceived him and held back a portion of the money they got from selling all that they had when everyone else was giving it all to the rest of the earliest Christians even before they were called Christians.


A god acting outside the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit has raised that couple to be in him who is still in Christ as he is in him as if the Father with the Holy Spirit upon him and him in them. That gives them room in heaven being forgiven by a god in Jesus who is in Heaven at all times though his spirit comes to earth in the Holy Spirit to create a miracle or prophecy it being the spirit of prophecy but it gives them room to live in heaven like most people do in heaven gods or still men of Heaven but to living as they did on earth. It looked like the Holy Spirit was a liar, that Jesus was untrue and that God the Father did not have the power to stop the couple from doing what they did as if he would ever do that to anyone for it caught them all by surprise not even realizing that a saint would do such a thing which a true saint would never do; make God out impotent, not discerning and a liar.


That settle now I would like to speak about the matter of being saved and how it is permanent despite the fact that Paul prophesies in Hebrews that it is impossible to come back to Jesus once he has tasted grace, that it is good for how can one come back if he leaves and makes grace look like it is only temporary because he has turned his back on it with there being nothing else to justify him but that which once justified him the very blood of Christ from the cross? But Jesus said that we all are saved forever without end. One of them must be lying Jesus who is God or Paul who claimed to be in the Spirit if indeed he is the author of Hebrew which God says he is.

Now you must understand that in a state of warfare which Paul was in with the group that maintain, some to this day that you must be circumcised to be saved like the Jews believe they must be and follow the entire law to go to Abraham's bosom. It would have been permissible for Paul to have cursed them had he that power which he did since Christ would have stood behind it or literally to destroy them and their body sending them to hell. What is the lie that Paul told next to that but instruction on what may be done in the Holy Spirit in time of war to deceive his evil enemies and even his brothers who long have most of them anyway taken it as the truth the same as the Word of God.


Therefore let us tell the enemies of God that light is neither matter nor energy but that it can condense energy particles whether electrons, neutrons or protons so that they carry opposite charges or no charge at all the same as it can cause elemental particles to come together to create any kind of force required to create all things and that light has spirit, mind and will and heart to be a living entity who has a name Jesus Christ as well as disperse density to transform anything into energy  by manipulating the forces between them in matter and energy which are really all the same thing negating all their findings to the merely theoretic level that are never truly that they think they are for theories come from the Devil, the truth from their creator God through Jesus Christ king of the universe of space, distance and time for there is no darkness in light and there is only that created in the universe that is some particle or system of particles to be revealed with the things that cannot be seen by any consciousness with awareness to be conscious of except by his consciousness and the mind of God the Father who knows all things. Let's tell them that for it has even been scientifically proven in a way that is in sync with all three persons of the Three.


Father thank you that we can tell the enemy the truth and bring him to his knees as he does things that lead him to this truth that they may be saved and their minds healed or destroyed with their minds deceased. It is refreshing to know you do not require we lie though when at war with the enemy as we all are that we cannot only lie to them and leave our brothers and sisters to discern whose word they will trust prophets at war or God's Word in the person of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ the true King of Heaven. In his name we pray. Amen.


© 2021 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on May 1, 2021
Last Updated on May 2, 2021

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
A blue jay landed in the top of a Colorado blue spruce and said to a ground squirrel, "Why don't you drop that to the ground? It would be easier for you to eat." "'Why? I can do it here." "A challenge.. more..

Writing