Pack of Writers

Pack of Writers

A Story by J. F. Charleston

There's a Pack of Writers. They look out for one another and share their thoughts. One enemy of the Writers attacked the members simutaniously before they became one force. The Writers now stand strong for their friends and for what's right. The Writers went to war with the enemy who tried to get the best of them, but what he got was a defeat. A whole pack againts one. He couldn't stop making trouble for the Writers. They put their ideas into one and defeated him, by useing reasoning and common sense and their knowledge.

 

Now the Writers have come across the enemy once again. He's under another name, but still mentions his former title like it was royalty. A member of the Writers feels the need to end the enemy for once and for all, but the enemy hasn't done anything worth going to war again. Members of the Writers say to do it without a good cause, but many object to the action and wait for the enemy to strike...

© 2012 J. F. Charleston


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

It is indeed very interesting

Posted 8 Years Ago


I love this! It reads almost like poetry and I'm not sure why, but I liked it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

J. F. Charleston

11 Years Ago

Yeah you're right. I didn't realize it until you found it. Probably because I've written so much poe.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2012
Last Updated on August 7, 2012

Author

J. F. Charleston
J. F. Charleston

TX



About
"Write from the brain and heart. Join them to create one great piece of writing." J.F. Charleston. more..

Writing