Special Request

Special Request

A Chapter by J. F. Charleston

Lauren laid across Jacob's lap as they sat in the tall, green grass. The sun now releasing its last warm breath of the day. A slight breeze blew as the rays painted the sky with thin clouds of orange and peach. They sat together on the hill over viewing the breathtaking sight in the distance.

 

"This is my favorite part of the day." Lauren said snuggling his shoulder. "Watching the clouds like this. Bright and pink." Jacob took her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"I love being here with you." Jacob said following her gaze up to the clouds. He held on to her tightly feeling the warmth from within her body.

 

"You feel so great!" Jacob said to her as his hand slipped down her leg.

"Your hand is a little past regular boundries." Lauren giggled and faced him. He returned the smile and adjusted his hand onto her thigh. "Is that better?"

"A little."

"I'm glad." Lauren's cheek rubbed againts his, and he brought her closer to him.

 

Jacob wrapped his arm around her left arm. She faced him again and she stroked his cheek. Her lips were soft againts his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her.

 

         

 

When they rode back to the house, Lauren's parents sat on the porch. They were talking about their daughter and her cowboy. From the porch they could see her and Jacob riding up the hill. They were smiling and laughing.

 

"Jacob", Lauren said as he put her saddle away in the barn.

"Yeah." He said facing her when he sat the saddle down.

"Would you care to come to dinner?"

"I'd love to." She smiled and he put a loose strand of Lauren's hair behind her ear.

 

They walked up the steps to the house and her parents had gone in. She opened the big, wooden door and Jacob followed her into the house. The smell of roast came from the kitchen and filled their noses.

 

Lauren led him to the dining room. An old oak table sat underneath an old chandelier and a white cloth ran down the middle. Two chairs on each side and one on each end. Steaming vegitables and roast sat in the middle of the table.

 

"Hey, Jacob." Kristin said walking into the room. Jacob turned around and saw Kristin standing next to man that looked like her.

"Oh, Jacob, this is my brother, Dean." Lauren introduced them. Dean looked hard at Jacob. His eyes beat down him and his breathing became heavy.

"I'm Jacob." Jacob said outstreching his right hand. Dean took it and squeezed firmly almost blocking blood flow in Jacob's hand.

 

Sweat started to form on Jacob's brow, and a grin started to form on Dean's face.

"Enough, Dean." Lauren said trying to pull apart their hands. Footsteps from behind the group got louder.

"Dean, control yourself." Lauren's father said to him. Dean let go and walked to a chair at the table. Jacob rubbed his hand and Lauren walked over to him. "You ok?"

"Yeah, brother's a little... hard."

 

 

 

 

 

 

  



© 2012 J. F. Charleston


Author's Note

J. F. Charleston
Pic not by me
Feedback is most appreciated

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very cute, sweet chapter! If I had an older brother I would want him to be protective of me, but then if he had really cute friends it would be super annoying. The whole bro code and everything would drive me crazy! :) Anyways, good chapter even though it's short. Depending on how much further you plan on continuing it, I might make it a long "short" story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

J. F. Charleston

11 Years Ago

Thanks. I wanted to end the chapter this way, so it would make my readers want to read more about th.. read more
Heather Maria

11 Years Ago

Yes, I'm anxious to see what happens next.



Reviews

Very cute, sweet chapter! If I had an older brother I would want him to be protective of me, but then if he had really cute friends it would be super annoying. The whole bro code and everything would drive me crazy! :) Anyways, good chapter even though it's short. Depending on how much further you plan on continuing it, I might make it a long "short" story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

J. F. Charleston

11 Years Ago

Thanks. I wanted to end the chapter this way, so it would make my readers want to read more about th.. read more
Heather Maria

11 Years Ago

Yes, I'm anxious to see what happens next.
Very much enjoyed. Cant wait for the next

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I enjoyed the chapter
I'm interested into reading the next chapter.
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nicely written, vivid, I'm curious, brother's a nob.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 10, 2012
Last Updated on August 11, 2012


Author

J. F. Charleston
J. F. Charleston

TX



About
"Write from the brain and heart. Join them to create one great piece of writing." J.F. Charleston. more..

Writing