My Vitality

My Vitality

A Story by Joey Nizz

She is extraordinary
Contradiction:
She is the serene that calms and fills me with excitement at the same time
She is my backbone, my strength and my weakness
An alluring yet beautiful amalgam of reality and a dream put together
A peaceful chaos
personifies
Right next to her
She makes me get lost
And makes me feel right at home
All at one time.
She is the one
And only
The only vitality
That makes me feel right.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This one makes me feel right too. :) It is so nice to read these kind of refreshing words whenever you are out of love. Good piece. Keep writing. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Im glad that reading this made you feel this way, im happy to know that it refreshed you and thanks .. read more
awesome is the word for this piece.
loved it

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thanks! Im glad you think so :)
Cool poem. very artsy and strange in a good way. You might want to work on some of the words like the use of 'and make me feel right' should be makes.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thank you for reviewing, and yeah i like to add something artsy and a lil strange mixes in my words .. read more
So heart touching. Beautifully written.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thank you Najam, Im glad you think so ^^
Najam Us Saher

7 Years Ago

You're welcome ☺
Are you talking about whom, who is she? who is next to who?
If you explain clearly its good to know, otherwise if you dont tell, then it just looks half knowledge, as lie, told but not revealed. Trust is not the issue, its love, and need, whether one wants or not. I am just looking who really has come for me like my son, who came for caring me. Care is just assumed as courtesy, pity, sympathy, but son never shows on his mother these things, its his love and protection to me as my son, samething i needed from my man as husband, who stays with me, not just as lover, who lives in dreams, who doesnt become part of family/home.
What shoudl I do, when people doesnt talk to me, they hurt me in mind, with sleepless nights with wet eyes, waking up early in the morning to write something. You are still same making me waking early in the morning, but you still look same then and also now, maybe both have same values, thats why, i couldnt see the weights balanced.
Was I too harsh before, or making myself back again what i am after disclosing secrets, or completing mission to finish the battle. Broke head, and getting fixed back again, to continue rest of my life, crossing half of the ocean. People added, people left, not looking back again, to do more. I was never a little girl, perfect my soulmate inside, but for others I am looking very awkward, now. 10 years sleep in darkness, at different places, making me to look awkward to few, but i am back again same how i was at home. So please dont hurt me, you are gassy needed, or emotional but emotionless, little kid needing love of man, half knowledge or ignorant, looks like stupid, unfit to society, maybe i am walking slowly like tortoise, but rabbit didnt win, slow and steady wins the race.
Maybe a lesson learned to correct myself is to love from myside, whatever the person going throug, give your heart to him dont expect back in return. Love onesided, nice, to proove how much we love someone. Yes maybe like son, we love him, not to expect him to love me back, its natural, son loves mother. I dont know how to compare man's love, i thought it should be two sided, so was struggling, its fine, taking help from Almighty, to go ahead. I think when we love someone who is not yours you expect from two sides, but when you love your own man, made for you, then its natural he will love you back, no cheat or hurt no pity or sympathy or compromise.
How you are comparing a girl's shyness to a little kid, as daughter to his father, how she will call him as his man then. Its just comparison of qualities its not literally father. Hope you just dont make fun very embarrassingly like my mother, my father just gets angry on me, he doesnt embarrass me, and i dont feel comfortable with embarrassing comments, it hurts badly then angry. I am same as my father type getting angry back, but doesnt embarrass.

Posted 7 Years Ago


An alluring yet beautiful amalgam of reality and a dream put together

beautiful lines :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thanks Ria, thanks for your review! ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 17, 2017
Last Updated on April 24, 2017
Tags: Extraordinary, Calm, Reality, Dream, Beautiful, Peaceful, Chaos, Secure, Safe, Strength, weakness, Alluring, Excitement, Serene, Contradiction

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing