It's Time

It's Time

A Story by Joey Nizz

It's time

Do not live in the past, don't dream of the future just yet, collect your thoughts and concentrate your mind on the present moment and make the time to do the right things that'll make our lives seem worth it.

 
It's time to follow your passion, it is the only thing that'll know where you should go and what to do next.

It's time to help people, Once you become disconnected or cut off from yourself mentally, concentrate on helping others with their difficulties, and only then you'll be able to contend with your self more effectively. somehow the act of self-giving is a personal power discharging factor.

It's time to get out there! explore the world, meet new people, see new things, laugh with others, and enjoy more and more, and stress less, life's too short to get gray hairs at a young age over some stressing.

It's time to set and to celebrate the milestones, always be thankful for all of the small victories you've made, it doesn't really matter how big was it, as long as you did it along the way, it was your moment to shine as you worked towards the larger milestones as it's not the end game that matters most, but how you got there, how you got from where you were at the start and where you are now.

It's time to put something out there to get something back, everything you want and need is up to you to make it happen and no one else, no one makes it for you, it is up to you to have the feeling of making it.

It's time to crave a feeling to get out there and to make your own path, you will start to recognize your own path when you come upon it because suddenly you will have all of the energy and imagination you will ever need.

It's time to delineate what real success looks like for you then go after it, you are never too young to start an empire out of nothing and never too old to start a dream of what comes next.

It's time to do it, get out there and collect experiences, not things that will not benefit you in the long run or in your moments, fill your life with them to have stories to tell to the future generations.

It's time to ignore doubters, even when they're all in your own head, doubters are like a pet parakeet, they talk too much but cannot soar. Dreamers, on the other hand, are like eagles, they don't have to say anything but conquer the skies.

It's time to believe in yourself, be like the bird sitting on a branch of a tree not afraid of the branch breaking, because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings, always believe in yourself, Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle.

It's time to nourish your mind and body, true healing will only happen when we are knowing all of the aspects of ourselves and treating ourselves appropriately.

It's time to be your own hero, you need to stop waiting for someones to come and save you, you need to stop relying on others for your happiness because let's face it, people will damn leave you behind with nothing. So why don't you stand up and save your own self? Be your own damn hero and be your own and the only reason to smile.

It's time to give yourself permission, give it to yourself, give yourself permission to immediately walk away from the things that only gives you bad vibes, there is no need to explain or make sense of it, just trust the little inner voice when it talks to you and do it.

It's time to trust your instincts, always ALWAYS, trust your first gut feelings, your gut instincts, if you feel it in your very own heart and soul that something is wrong then it probably is, trust your intuition, you don't need to explain yourself or justify your thoughts and actions or even feelings to anyone, just trust your own inner guidance, it knows you better than anyone.

It's time to take it one step at a time, never try to overhaul your life overnight. just focus on making one small change at a time, over time those small changes can transform into something big! never give up, as they say, baby steps, one foot after the other.

It's time to build your days around what is important to you, ask yourself what is really important and then have the courage to build your life around your answer.

It's time to do what you're passionate about when you're doing what you're passionate about your making the world a better place without you even knowing it.

It's time to start learning and experimenting, The capacity to learn is a gift, the ability to experiment is a learning factor, the willingness to do both is an accomplishment.

It's time to be thankful, be thankful for what you have, no matter what it is, be thankful for your life, spend time with yourself and breathe deeply, let go of all your mind troubles and worries and forgive yourself  and others, not a lot of people have what you have, so be thankful that you do and pray for those who don't and that they will.

It's time to look at your goals every day, you will never change your life until you change something you're doing daily, the secret of your very own success is found in your daily routine, you'll never know what you'll find unless you change something and experience new days with new things.

Learn to enjoy every second and every minute of your life, be happy now and don't wait for it outside of yourself so it can make you feel happy in the future, live today in happiness to ensure that tomorrow would be the same, think how precious the time is that you will spend, whether it's by yourself or with family and friends, every minute should be enjoyed and appreciated.

It's time.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


Author's Note

Joey Nizz
Don't let the fear about your future consume your life.
Just live for now and the right things will fall into place.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

True...now is all we have and being here now we miss nothing but gain everything...🌹🌹

Posted 4 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

3 Years Ago

true, with whats going on with the world now, we should appreciate the now and what we are and who w.. read more
I am so impressed with this! Very inspirational, you wrote this perfectly! Nice job Joey!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

5 Years Ago

Thank you very much, Im glad that you think so :)
These are many of the things I feel like saying to the various writers on this website who write mostly sad heartbreak poor-me whining or blaming pieces. Somehow it sounds better coming from you, tho, becuz it sounds like you are a fairly young person/adult who is actually doing the work & trying to live this way. I’m old & my pep talks may sound old-fashioned -- the way I learned to be upbeat despite a life of genuine abuse like being raped repeatedly for the first ten years of my life. It’s hard for me to be sympathetic to those who are whining about basic life disappointments. So I’m glad you are saying so many of the things I often wish to say to those who blame life or others. We have the power to change anything, based on our attitudes & our commitment to believing in life.

You use a ton of great details which can help some people who are feeling “down” much of the time . . . my only suggestion is that some of your details seem repetitive. It’s like you’re saying the same thing, over & over, but in different ways. One way to remedy this repetitive approach is to use more specific scenarios that can help a person visualize what it looks like when one is living his/her best life. Some people cannot imagine what that means. Some people cannot see themselves living in the ways you are suggesting. So it can make for a more solid uplifting essay when you paint a word picture of how it goes when things are going well, despite the s**t that always flies thru-out anyone's life. I’m not saying to change this piece of writing, becuz it’s well-written & organized to your best effect. I’m just saying to remember as you continue writing: SHOW instead of tell – that’s the first rule of good writing (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie


Posted 5 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

5 Years Ago

Thanks for the talk and your advice's, I really appreciate it. I'll keep it all in mind ^^
Thanks for sharing it Joey...loved it....it motivated me too much :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Your welcome and thanks for reading, I'm glad that it did :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

922 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 19, 2017
Last Updated on July 20, 2017
Tags: Time, Dreams, Past, Future, passion, help, people, explore, thankful, imagination, success, experience, belief, obstacles, nourishment, hero, smile, permission, inner voice, instinct, Guidance

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Today Today

A Poem by Saumya


The End The End

A Poem by Giulia King