Hero Within

Hero Within

A Poem by Joey Nizz

hero, whats a hero? your day to day"hero" gene is found in anyone or everyone's DNA, everywhere.
Its not something that someone has constantly no, its just waiting for it to come out, waiting for the right moment for it to be turned on. its just an expression really, to have the courage to stand up for someone, to be able to take an action of care and kindness and to love. You're day to day hero atone and sacrifices for the greater good. A hero shows kindness, sympathy, compassion, empathy and so on. Doing whats good feels great!, and it is within us, in our true nature to do good things for others out there whoever they maybe, sharing the love and reaching for the one that need to be reached. The day to day hero is in all of us, it is all of us, if only we all unite hand in hand, the world would be a better place, together.

The DAY TO DAY HEROES Journey is significant and vital in today's world. I t provides a role model, an example on how to live a fully well awarded and realized life By awakening the hero within, to start you heroic gene flow through your DNA, our heroes before us courageously and single handedly endured and overcame the struggles. From the stories such as of people lost in the world trying to find their inner vices, little girls terrifying experience with abuse, rising above suicide and death…to the streets where some people looked a life of gang violence in the eye and said NO! not today! This search, this journey is for finding your self in a quest of self discovery that leads our heroes back home to themselves, to give back to the ones that are in need to land those with with the confidence, strength and love that they need.

© 2019 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the topic, really interesting !
We all have a "gene of heroism " in our DNA, and the function of it is different from one person to another. The heroic action of some is to help people - People Help the people -, of other is to spread peace, and so on..
You peom is full with kind words such as " empathy, sympathy, kindess, love, courage..." that really adds a feeling of brightness and softness
Good Job !

Posted 4 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

4 Years Ago

Thank you very much for your review Jess :)
Sometimes we can be heroic at certain times and w.. read more
Black Jess

4 Years Ago

You're welcome ^^
True enough !
Don't turn away, look at your world, your little slice of the pie. Because it may have need of you.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

4 Years Ago

Thank you for your review and yes I believe that I am a slice of a pie, I believe everyone in the wo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2019
Last Updated on June 9, 2019
Tags: hero, heroin, journey, kindness, love, affection, sympathy, compassion, empathy

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing