Second Grade

Second Grade

A Chapter by JRBarker
"

When Jack discovers he will love Lilly forever

"
                        Second Grade 
    Everyone was excited to be halfway done with the school year. I wasn't because that meant 3 months left for school. How would I be ready for 3rd grade if I don't learn my addition facts. 1 plus 1 is 2 but 156 plus 198? I'm stuck, i'll never learn. Hopefully i'll be able to flunk and master them. And do all the multipl- Whoaaaaaa isn't she the most god-like creature in the world. She must be a new girl, everyone is crowding her and asking her questions. I couldn't hear them but, all I heard was that her name is Lilly. Like the flower, that's my favorite flower. She's so cute with her blue bow and her fawn-brown hair. She almost left me breathless with her green eyes with a tiny grey on the tip I studied. She must have beautiful family. She tells everyone she likes the colors green and blue. I must ask her to at least be my friend. She looks nice. One day she will be my love. My beautiful true love that I have loved since the day I saw her.


© 2017 JRBarker


Author's Note

JRBarker
IGNORE GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES thanks for reading sorry it's short.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on May 20, 2017
Last Updated on May 20, 2017
Tags: Young Love, Lilly, Jack, Romance, Chapter 1


Author

JRBarker
JRBarker

Redmond, OR



About
Hi! I'm Jade and i'm a writer. I love writing romance novels and novels for kids. I also write stories for adults. Hope you read my stories! more..

Writing
Miles Apart Miles Apart

A Book by JRBarker