Youthful Night

Youthful Night

A Poem by Myblindeye
"

This poem revolves around a certain place that you visit or have visited since you were a child and it always seems to pull you into its beauty and serenity. You wish this moment would never end!

"

As I am shifted to the tide the roll of gravity poor on the shore.

The shining moon plays its melody in the mist of the night sky.

All I am in this moment is nothing if not serene.

This place lies in my heart and stretches into the innocence of my soul.

Sands go on for miles and holds the eternal essence of the young ones story.

I am ripped  apart by this gentle picture that will stay still in my memory.

I wonder into the void.

Stay the same forever. 

When I return I will ask you be as I remember.  

© 2016 Myblindeye


Author's Note

Myblindeye
I would think that everyone can relate to this. It is experiences like this that take you away to another place and make you feel alive. You become completely consumed by its beauty and serenity. It is important to take it in and hold on the this memory for ever and hope that never changes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
Added on May 29, 2016
Last Updated on May 31, 2016

Author

Myblindeye
Myblindeye

Gainesville , FL



About
I am sort of a part time writer right now. I love to write it helps me to channel all my emotions onto paper. I am a deep thinker so my writing sometimes reflects that. I've never put anything for peo.. more..

Writing
The Void The Void

A Story by Myblindeye