Those Eyes

Those Eyes

A Poem by Myblindeye
"

Her eyes were mesmerizing!

"
 When I first met you I could not read you.

My impression of you remained in question.

With the passing of time we were reacquainted with little or no words spoken.

There seemed to be no emotion in your gesture.

I did not know you but became consumed by your presence.

What draws me to you?

Such a fascinating creature you are!

Seated amongst the gathering of others you suddenly set your gaze upon me.

You stared into me with those eyes.

THOSE EYES!

They are toxic and dangerous and yet they are beautiful and completely hypnotic.

You spoke to me without saying a word.

We speak through the windows of our open souls like invisible sound waves.

They are as clear as crystals.

We spoke to one another when your eyes locked with mine but only for a brief moment.

Those BLUE EYES!

They captured my heart from first glance.

You told me that you felt the same but our feelings were to be our secret for now.

Those eyes have burned into my soul and I will wait for the day I can hold you, kiss your lips and those eyes will stare into mine and send me into the vast abyss where you will be waiting.

I cannot forget THOSE EYES!

How they pulled me to you.

I could not understand before until you stole my heart with THOSE EYES!

THOSE EYES!

© 2016 Myblindeye


Author's Note

Myblindeye
My writing can be very dark and sometimes morbid but this is a little corny poem I wrote about a girl I knew a long time ago and have never shared. Maybe it needs to be reconstructed a bit but I am just still looking to become the best I can be at writing and trying to put a little more of myself out there!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the psychological feel behind this poem.
One small editing suggestion - change "you starred into me" to "you stared into me".
Thank you for sharing your earlier work!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Myblindeye

7 Years Ago

Thank you for that positive reinforcement as well as catching the error.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2016
Last Updated on June 1, 2016

Author

Myblindeye
Myblindeye

Gainesville , FL



About
I am sort of a part time writer right now. I love to write it helps me to channel all my emotions onto paper. I am a deep thinker so my writing sometimes reflects that. I've never put anything for peo.. more..

Writing
The Void The Void

A Story by Myblindeye