Codenamed: Wraith Clan (Work in Progress Log) Prologue

Codenamed: Wraith Clan (Work in Progress Log) Prologue

A Chapter by JSmith0612
"

This is an idea that I am tinkering with involving the supernatural and my own lore-twists. Warning: Language, obviously.

"

A Humdrum Existence Suddenly Sparks


Creatures of the shadows - human but destined to linger beyond the normal human lifespan thanks to some special gifts bequeathed to us by The Gods. Yes, you humans have more than one God. Anyways…


We live our lives in cycles: boring day to day life in the light and our lives in the dark until we have to fade from the world's vision, having "died". Then, when time is right, we pop up alive but "someone new" and do it all the f**k over again. It gets kind of tedious, frankly. Though… once in a while things happen that shakes up our existence. And believe me, when it rains, it f*****g pours buckets.


Tensions are rising in the shadows of the world. Wraiths, Lycans, Vampires and so many more family lines are being forced to choose sides in a war that humanity can know nothing about.


However, it turns out that the old lore is true. Wraiths are destined to mate " link themselves for the rest of their existence " to one and only one being. Typically, it is another Wraith. The two see each other's aura - the only auras they will ever see from another being - match down to color and frequency changes our orientation of thinking. The world shifts and priorities change. The two become the center of the universe to each other.


I, Zain Lawerence, prince and next in line to head the House of Wraith, have just seen my aura…


Wrapped around a normal, ordinary human girl.


Despite my heart ramming at the wall of my chest and the sudden urge to scoop her up and run, two words echoed in my head first:


F**k me.


Followed by:


I'm so sorry, little one. You couldn't have come along at a worse time…

War is upon us who linger in the dark... and you may have landed square in the middle of it.



 



© 2016 JSmith0612


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on May 16, 2016
Last Updated on June 1, 2016
Tags: Paranormal, Romance, War, aura, Wraith, Supernatural


Author

JSmith0612
JSmith0612

Pryor, OK



About
Hi! My name is Jeri R. Smith. I am 28 years old. I have been married for a little 3 years and been with my husband a total of 4 years. We live in Pryor, OK with our dog Lucky. I have my bachelors degr.. more..

Writing