Origins of an A*****e

Origins of an A*****e

A Chapter by Jack "DO NOT USE" Young
"

I finally dug deep and decided to write down a quick outline of my childhood.

"

Well...how should I start this off? I suppose from the beginning would make sense. My childhood seems logical. Yeah, let's go with that.

 

I was born in Jacksonville, North Carolina on October 20th, 1994. I stayed there for 3 years where I was apperently terrified of snow and father was out bonking other women. Mum was putting up with my curiousity, and thank god I wasn't much of a crier. Once Mum caught dad, we left for Florida. blonde haired, blue-eyed, and just beginning to talk, Mother and I went into the great unknown of Florida.

 

Now most of my childhood was an infuriatingly confusing blur, that I can't quite remember. I was rarely in Mother's care, as she was up to her "hobbies", to be honest. Constantly bouncing between family and friends, I suppose I was forced to grow up quickly or become a nutcase. If you know me now, I hope you'd see me as open-minded, ornery, and charasmatic. As a child though, I didn't really have a mind. I kinda just sat in the corner and waited anxiously for the daily hour of video games I was allowed.

 

The redneck side of my family saw me as a wimpy, hyperactive runt. I didn't race bikes, play football, or shoot guns, so they generally just drugged me up in the hopes I'd stay out of their way.

 

My grandmother was either oblivious to my actions or stern, yet loving. she was an amazing woman until grandpa passed away. At both of their funerals, I lacked the courage to walk up to their caskets and say good-bye for the last time; I'd think about it and just shut down. To this day, I believe it bothers me subconciously.

 

The rich side of my family were pretty damn cool, when I was just as stupid as them. Sure, they were ignorant cheapskates, but they helpped me become who I am. They were strict and militaristic church goers. My cousin Matt was my hero though. He taught me to fish, skateboard, and pretty much every other useless thing. Matt influenced me to study to become a pilot. You can imagine my crippling dissappointment when I found out I couldn't become a pilot and he was a pathetic slob.

 

When I was with my mum it was awesome, most of the time. I woke up early and sat on the couch, eatting lucky charms and watching Spongebob with her. Its the best memory I have. As I'm typing this, I'm fighting off nostalgia and tears.

 

A brief summary of my childhood.



© 2011 Jack "DO NOT USE" Young


Author's Note

Jack "DO NOT USE" Young
I'm going deeper into it later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011


Author

Jack "DO NOT USE" Young
Jack "DO NOT USE" Young

Apopka, FL



About
I'm going to say this immediately. I AM NOT A POET. I AM NOT A PROBLEM SOLVER. I AM NOT EMPATHETIC TO WHINERS. KEEP YOUR COWARDICE AT THE DOOR. I DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR S****Y POETRY THAT YOU WROTE IN 2.. more..

Writing