Dimension 22

Dimension 22

A Book by Johnny Jack
"

This is the tale of a young god that has his whole world flipped over his head when his home realm explodes.

"

© 2016 Johnny Jack


Author's Note

Johnny Jack
Please enjoy my story. Also I welcome honest criticism but don't judge me(Yes the two are different) about the story. Things like story development, detail, character development, and other stuff of the same ilk. Thanks and please enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Centering is usually reserved for poetry. As it is, it's hard to figure out who's saying what. Left margin adjustment makes the paragraphs clearer.


Watch out for correctly spelled words that don't mean what you want them to mean: I seethed Obsidian --seethe is a real word, but it refers to boiling fluid --the stew seethed. Sheathe is another real word, and may be what you intended.

Intrusive capitals are jarring.

The red lines don't transfer to the post.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Overall, I like where this is going. It feels like Dragon Ball Z, which I enjoy. However, it does need some refinement. There is a lot of exposition, especially at the start, and your dialogue is a little stilted in places. But, I do like your characters and the interactions between them.

A second draft would improve this.

I can see a lot of potential in what you do.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 8, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016
Tags: Dimension 22, Fantasy, Anime, Action, Fighting, Romance, Harem, Random

Author

Johnny Jack
Johnny Jack

Hazlet, NJ



About
I love reading books and writing stories. I'm working on a potential book and a horror story that might send chills down your spine. I hope you can tell what I can do to get better and how you like my.. more..

Writing
The Picnic The Picnic

A Chapter by Johnny Jack