Q.1

Q.1

A Chapter by SuicidePact.

Q1.

Break ups, those dreaded topics you’d love to avoid, there’s only so much you can take when it comes to your friends going on and on about the one who dumped them, am i right? Break up are one of those hard things in life that are a part of growing up, a part of emotional strengthening, basically they are a fact of life, not everybody you date is going to be the one. So how can you get through a messy break up? How can you help your friend through one?

These are the questions my dear friends and you are going to help me find the answers.



© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree 100% with 100% of what Bats in the Belfrey said. BRAVO, BRAVO!! Tying yourself up in a relationship to begin with, prevents you from taking the time in your life to know SELF. Be friends with lots of people so you can be exposed to new experiences, activities, hobbies that you learn about from others. Try them out, see if it's something that you want to become a part of who you are. Notice the expression is-tying yourself DOWN. That tells you alot right there! I've NEVER heard someone say, "I wish I had tied myself down earlier in life"! Heed these words of wisdom, grasshopper!

Posted 12 Years Ago


When you are young, look at other prospects. Nice write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


If you figure out the answer to that one, let me know. Honestly, I've never had this problem, because I've never been in a relationship to begin with.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was an interesting begining :)
I liked the idea behind it

Posted 12 Years Ago


See it as an opportunity to be free perhaps? See it as a lucky escape even. See it as a chance to do some serious reading without having to worry about how another person might be feeling every second second of the day. Bring on the break up! Hmmm, I'm married so I can't say that! But people do rather get in the way of the most important things in life! Maybe it wld be wise from the outset to be entirely selfish, to give absolutely nothing to another person, ever, to be like a cat, to just be with someone when it suits you and to walk from the room when it does not, perhaps never to return. Otherwise you are in the realm of being tied to or tied down by another demanding human being. This is absolutely out of the question for a writer who knows but the one true love ... their writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


great topic for the first chapter! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great start to a chapter...I think that you need to know your self before you take the time to get to know others and invest in relationships.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am honoured to be a part of this

Posted 12 Years Ago


wonderful i loved this great job thanks for sharing this lovely work with me

Posted 12 Years Ago


i can honselty and proudly say that i have never experienced a break up. He's my man forever!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

586 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012


Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


LUCIFER LUCIFER

A Poem by EMMIE


THE LOST ROAD THE LOST ROAD

A Poem by lei