forbidden love.

forbidden love.

A Poem by SuicidePact.

It was forbidden love, she was not meant to fall for the man of his nature.He had no self respect; love to him was only a game. They were together for a while; he twisted his way out of all he did wrong.She forgave and forgave; her love for him was blind. He had his luck for a while, but luck was all it was. It didn’t take long for his true colours were suddenly exposed. She was broken, she was depressed, and she had no more faith in this world.Will she ever learn to trust a man again? Has he broken her to a point of no repair? She looks back on what was, she wished she hadn’t been so blind. It was forbidden love, she was not meant to fall for the man of his nature.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Haunting. I watch this type of ordeal just about every day. Females like the bad boy image, but not the actuality of it. Then when they finally meet a decent person, their learned behaviour of untrusting wrecks the situation. Or maybe males are just dumb...yah, we are. I'm going with that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

so forbidden
i take it for real
=]

Posted 11 Years Ago


funny how women tend to fall for "the wrong man". why is that? hmmmm

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have definitely been there before sweetheart. Don't waste time blaming yourself. Keep the faith, there's good one's out there!



Posted 12 Years Ago


Seems you know my ex. Describes my moods at times. Please check out some of my poems. I'm sure you will relate.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wonderful poe,m

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like the prose style that it is formatted in. It adds a hurriedness to it, which I like. The chiasm here is nice, it fits in both places and becomes more impactful the second time. The transition of emotions in the read is quick and sharp, as the poem dictates so kudos there as well. The emotion just emanates off the page. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how the last line is repeated at the end, it really reinforces it and it actually changes its impact. The first time it's just a simple note, but then the last one actually has depth to it, it has meaning. I enjoyed the story also in this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is good. I lived this story haha. Now I found someone amazing and I'm scared, like what zero binty said. Go figure. Anyway, good write. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes A Haunting write indeed,
Nicely expressed though, I enjoyed it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Haunting. I watch this type of ordeal just about every day. Females like the bad boy image, but not the actuality of it. Then when they finally meet a decent person, their learned behaviour of untrusting wrecks the situation. Or maybe males are just dumb...yah, we are. I'm going with that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2012
Last Updated on March 24, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Eskimo Kisses Eskimo Kisses

A Poem by A.Lee