nature

nature

A Poem by SuicidePact.

Trees dancing in the breeze,

spreading bark and leaves,

I sit and watch nature’s beauty

It’s God’s gift to you and to me.

We live in a world full of beautiful places.

Why do we take it for granted?

Why do we insist on destruction?

 Are we just telling God we don’t love Him?

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A tranquil image with an intriguing thought

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love the questions in this piece, such a write that points out the beauty in the world. "Why do we take it for granted?" I really like that line.

Posted 11 Years Ago


"Trees dancing in the breeze,

spreading bark and leaves,"

lovely words here!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


What's wrong with people? We have plenty of stuff in the world, Why can't we just enjoy the beauty of nature? Goood job with making us think about some of the things in nature and how it's being destroyed daily.

Posted 11 Years Ago


this reminds me of my own home. I live in the middle of the smoky mountains and the are continuasly tearing down trees to make attractions.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I think most of us (especially most poets) have turned this question over in our minds. It's been a sore spot with neo-romantics since the Industrial Revolution. If only it were as simple to answer as it is to ask. There are so many human needs and drives at work in the way we use and abuse this lovely planet. I like to think that the urge to preserve it is one of our nobler ones, and maybe it will eventually help balance our insatiable drive to produce with our respect for God's creation ...maybe.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Seems spiritual... and I like your message. Good write. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


very nice beautiful verses, specially beginning..arise many questions, ist meaningful and simple and truth as always :)
~nia~

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good poem, good thoughts. I really like this one, the imagery and the flow are very good.

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

538 Views
58 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 7, 2012
Last Updated on April 7, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..