What's going on inside me.

What's going on inside me.

A Poem by SuicidePact.

Don’t try my phone,

I just want to be left alone,

My mind feels so weak,

I don’t wish to speak,

Sadness fills my bones,

My heart, nobody owns.

I’m searching for my purpose,

Feeling forever worthless,

All I can do is cry,

I just really want to die.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
I wrote from the heart, I wrote my current feelings :P

so far it's the only poem i have written this week that i thoought was any good..hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really great because I'm certain more than one person can relate to what you have written. I myself feel lost in a world and am trying to find my purpose, whereas I think a good majority of people are. "Love is patient, love is kind." A lot of people get too hung up on love or the thought of being totally consumed emotionally and physically with another. The thing is, if you've been single for let's say four or five years, it might take more than a year or two to truly fall in love with someone; just be patient. I really hope you don't feel like dying, life is too precious to live in regret and contempt for past actions or feelings. Live for today, today, and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really nicely written although I feel sad to think you are actually feeling this way. Just as it is possible with writing to put down your inner thoughts and feelings, it is also possible to imagine feeling really happy and express that in the form of poetry or verse.

You write very nicely, simply and with full on emotion. You are clearly intelligent and compassionate. Why not have a little compassion for yourself? Do we actually need a purpose in life? What if your purpose was to enlighten others in how to write great poetry? Great poetry won't just last during your life time but for the generations to follow. Surely that is a purpose?

Remember, when you are in the deepest, darkest pit of despair, somewhere there will be a glimmer of hope, a tiny shaft of light. Darkness cannot exist without light. You just have to find that light. I know you can find it. Blessings to you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your life is precious in the eyes of truth. You were strong enough to share your pain and you're strong enough to live another day. Good read and rhyme:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


i love this poem's smooth and simple flow

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow, very well expressed, and written. it flows very well, which helps keep the reader interested the whole time. nice work!
-mariah

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this peice considering the fact that i can really relate to the words that ezxpress your feelings. I enjoyed it and I think others will too. Good work

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really expressive and i can relate so well...
Sometimes it just sucks so bad having to feel that. Life can really push us to our limit.. and sometimes it's hard to accept it..

I like the write. Relatable and honest. A masterpiece! Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
You have expressed your feelings well in this piece...So many others feel this way..even I can relate a little
Nicely done

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very descriptive poem with strong emotion. I congratulate you on a well-written piece. You have good spelling and grammar along with simple, clear statements in each line. It reads smoothly and is easily understood. When I feel like that I lie down and retreat to my 'happy place' of imagination. There I can be relaxing on a grassy hill under a shade tree, watching and listening to nature. Good poem!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good poem, but I don't like to think of you feeling this way. Things change, just wait for it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2058 Views
110 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 9 Libraries
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..