What's going on inside me.

What's going on inside me.

A Poem by SuicidePact.

Don’t try my phone,

I just want to be left alone,

My mind feels so weak,

I don’t wish to speak,

Sadness fills my bones,

My heart, nobody owns.

I’m searching for my purpose,

Feeling forever worthless,

All I can do is cry,

I just really want to die.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
I wrote from the heart, I wrote my current feelings :P

so far it's the only poem i have written this week that i thoought was any good..hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your feelings are duly noted.

Posted 12 Years Ago


when a piece is written from within it speaks so much more louder... and yes I hear you!! thank you for sharing your feelings, this is the only place most of us can do it... so let it all out sis!! GREAT WRITE!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's a great poem, but so sad. I hope you feel better soon. If you ever do wanna talk, you can always message me. It's probably not much help, but still. I like the poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


its great that you can transcribe such sad and hopeless feelings into a beautiful work. i appreciate that you used something awful to inspire creation. i think that continuing to express you true feelings will help you deal with some of you personal demons. thank you for your honesty!

Posted 12 Years Ago


iv been here im sorry u feel like this and its a good write

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is highly emotional , yet you managed to write it in a very striking fashion.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You express yourself very well in this poem. Hope you're feeling better! All of us have moments like this... and thank goodness they do pass.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Truth, honesty, raw emotion....great poetry. This is a feeling we all can relate to from time to time. Sometimes we all need to be alone, reconnect with who we are, and find our strength to live. We don't need to apologize to anyone for that. That is the smart thing to do. Keep searching and you will find what you set out for.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh, i like it, 'twas very good, hun :) *hugs* I know the feeling. I have to deal with many pains everyday, and at points, it can be very terrible for me. I'm still trying to cope =/ But, nonetheless, great job here! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can't tell you how much this is the story of my life! Nice work. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2058 Views
110 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 9 Libraries
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Gravedigger Gravedigger

A Poem by Reaper


Forgiveness Forgiveness

A Poem by knowman