Remodel my life

Remodel my life

A Poem by SuicidePact.

Reach inside of me and remove all that is wrong.

Hopefully you’ll find it won’t take very long.

You’ll find all the hate I carry towards everyone I’ve ever met,

and the despair i suffer due to the loss of my pet.

Take out the sins that I have committed,

and all the mistakes that I have admitted.

Remove all the self pity,

Take it all, from deep down within me.

Delete all those horrible memories,

and take all of those “I can’t be’s”

I want to be better, I want to be strong.

I want to know the difference between right and wrong.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
I want to be different; I want to be rid of my hate.

I want to start my life fresh, but somehow I need to get over all the wrong people have caused me, it's going to be a long process but I want to change for the better, so if that means I have to forgive, I am going to try my hardest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your poem has finely metered cut and thrust, is sad and compelling; you go place to place and back and end up going forward .. and that's what matters .. not living past where nothing's alterable. There's a wee myth that if a smile travels forward it goes around the world and back again; it's a long time coming around but by that time you're wrapped in it. So, guess you have to smile. I am .. come join me! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I can't get over how good your poetry is! Very inspirational and well written

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lovely flow , very honest feelings love and honour yourself and the rest in time will happen.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I liked this heartfelt piece and the rhyme shceme is refreshing. The longer you play with words the more natural your rhyming will sound, and the longer you write you will find that you make fewer grammer mistakes. but the sincerity really shines through this and the expressed desire to change means that you are allready well on your way. It just takes time and patience when dealing with these issues. Great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Understanding & Learning from our mistakes is the greatest of life's lessons. Sounds like you have a good grasp on right and wrong. Believing in obeself creates great inner strength.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a really deep poem that many can relate too...the process is finding our own personal happiness, from there, you can proceed to forgive those who've done you wrong or hurt you...the choice is yours, if you want to have those type of people around you or not.

Thank you for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so beautiful, humble but strong. It's good to write down thoughts in our determined moments, they do come true. Bettering and healing ourselves is the only way it will happen - and it does! Keep fighting.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
M
I really like the message of the poem and it gets it across very candidly. Some of the rhyme scheme feels forced and I personally prefer poems to be more subtle in their messages, but it's an emotional read for sure.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The poem sounds like a prayer. Sincerity is the best policy. Till we are here, we are able to change ourselves. One is free if he views destination.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love this! You can do it girl!! Just admitting that you have something to change is the first step. Guess who will benefit the most from this change of heart? It takes a brave and loving heart to forgive. Once you do, you will gain freedom.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love!! This is something I want too, so desperately. But to do that, I've got to forgive everyone who has caused me wrong, put all of the memories in a box, label it "Past Life", and create something new for myself.
You know, reading your poetry, I think that we are not so different after all. Hm.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

987 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..