Remodel my life

Remodel my life

A Poem by SuicidePact.

Reach inside of me and remove all that is wrong.

Hopefully you’ll find it won’t take very long.

You’ll find all the hate I carry towards everyone I’ve ever met,

and the despair i suffer due to the loss of my pet.

Take out the sins that I have committed,

and all the mistakes that I have admitted.

Remove all the self pity,

Take it all, from deep down within me.

Delete all those horrible memories,

and take all of those “I can’t be’s”

I want to be better, I want to be strong.

I want to know the difference between right and wrong.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
I want to be different; I want to be rid of my hate.

I want to start my life fresh, but somehow I need to get over all the wrong people have caused me, it's going to be a long process but I want to change for the better, so if that means I have to forgive, I am going to try my hardest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your poem has finely metered cut and thrust, is sad and compelling; you go place to place and back and end up going forward .. and that's what matters .. not living past where nothing's alterable. There's a wee myth that if a smile travels forward it goes around the world and back again; it's a long time coming around but by that time you're wrapped in it. So, guess you have to smile. I am .. come join me! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is an amazing poem I don't know where to start so many things good to say about this poem :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your note is the second stanza...So many, many lil hurts we feel and deal... all to somehow be - more. Being ourself is way more than hard enough for most.

Posted 12 Years Ago


AH, this is amazing! I don't know where to start.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good strong beginning, lost me toward the middle...:/

Posted 12 Years Ago


Cool, I struggle with this too. Nice to see it articulated! Keep up the great writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good. Its nice to see that you are consciously trying to take the negative parts/people out of your life and to only allow positivity in. We should all do that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was very raw. I think expressing what we want, throwing it out there, and searching for the answer, are all good things. Change ain't easy but it is worth the happiness and freedom it brings. Travel well, my friend.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A passionate poem of self reflection. Yes, forgiveness is important. Remember, forgiving is not forgetting, it is allowing yourself to move on without the hate. You can't live with hate inside, hate does nothing, but destroy things. You can do this, I forgave the man who killed my daughter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Change is hard, but this wirtings a champion. I like how you said you're goals and said how you'd achive them without listing them. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I get the feeling you know how and what to do. You have expressed this so well.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

987 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..