Remodel my life

Remodel my life

A Poem by SuicidePact.

Reach inside of me and remove all that is wrong.

Hopefully you’ll find it won’t take very long.

You’ll find all the hate I carry towards everyone I’ve ever met,

and the despair i suffer due to the loss of my pet.

Take out the sins that I have committed,

and all the mistakes that I have admitted.

Remove all the self pity,

Take it all, from deep down within me.

Delete all those horrible memories,

and take all of those “I can’t be’s”

I want to be better, I want to be strong.

I want to know the difference between right and wrong.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
I want to be different; I want to be rid of my hate.

I want to start my life fresh, but somehow I need to get over all the wrong people have caused me, it's going to be a long process but I want to change for the better, so if that means I have to forgive, I am going to try my hardest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your poem has finely metered cut and thrust, is sad and compelling; you go place to place and back and end up going forward .. and that's what matters .. not living past where nothing's alterable. There's a wee myth that if a smile travels forward it goes around the world and back again; it's a long time coming around but by that time you're wrapped in it. So, guess you have to smile. I am .. come join me! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Love this! Your expression to go forward is touching. Realizing what you truly want is half the fight. Sometimes to know what is right, is to learn through seeing what is wrong. In this process of forgiveness freedom is found.
Turning the page so to speak, and realizing every new day is an opportunity to be the best you can. I applaud your resolution! ~ Jude :-)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Such a deep powerful write, with loads of meaning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your poem has finely metered cut and thrust, is sad and compelling; you go place to place and back and end up going forward .. and that's what matters .. not living past where nothing's alterable. There's a wee myth that if a smile travels forward it goes around the world and back again; it's a long time coming around but by that time you're wrapped in it. So, guess you have to smile. I am .. come join me! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Fine poem, liked the structure with it`s right border ( original ! ), and I found a lot of good lines, especially the main metaphor of taking and removing, good work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Excellent piece of writing and a powerful read.

Shows strength and was obviously from the heart. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is truly amazing. Very powerful.
It really takes a lot of guts , to make up your mind, and be firm about it, to let go of the wrong..to forgive, (even though you believe they dont deserve it)..to choose to be happy despite the odds.
Makes me respect you.
Beautiful poem.


Posted 12 Years Ago


Great poem!! Sorta the situation im in now, actually, heh. Yeah, it's best to forgive, forget, and move on. If ya dont, it'll just drag u down constantly. Nice piece tho, great job!! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


The desire to improve is a powerful potion. If you can confront the things that aren't ideal (from your own perspective) then you will master them. Your outlook is admirable, and certain to achieve the intended result as long as you are resolute.

Your writing dances with reflective and introspective without becoming maudlin. Form is good, it has "voice" and communicates. It doesn't really matter if it follows "form" if it conveys you ideas effectively. If you can create an emotional impact by your technique being good enough, you will rise up in any artistic field. Your writing is real and easy to relate to. Nice!

Posted 12 Years Ago



3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

987 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..