Today..

Today..

A Poem by SuicidePact.

Stabbing my own pale skin,

What kind of messed up world do we live in?

I hate my life, I hate everything in it..

Clamping my tongue so I cannot scream it.

Why am I so bloody worthless?

Why is the standard so close to perfect?

I deserve all my pain.

I truly am the one to blame.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this person sounds like she's in the middle of an anxiety attack. the desperation comes through. she blames herself when she shouldn't. she's hurt. you don't deserve your pain. you just have to learn to cope with it or let the ones who care about you the most help you get through this. a cry for help. great poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

such few lines with lots of emotion! great write! thanks for sharing:P cheers!

Posted 11 Years Ago


First and foremost this is a place where writing is as it should be the "main sail" and not therapy..though it is a part at times. I could read this poem as the personification of concrete..or as a candle melting into oblivion..the pain screaming as the flame intolerable is turning within. THAT is the beauty of poetry...write from where you are and let the rest... rest.
As for the compliment conundrum..Nope..you are not alone.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pay no mind to Isasi... Normally I wouldn't say that about someone I don't know... But I think this IS a poem, and I think it's a really great one! There are many different kinds of ways someone can write poetry; yours are unique. I like it doll and the rhythm is fantastic.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sounds like me every day. Well written. Almost painfully true, something almost anyone could relate to.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Such heart gripping agony, it pours out of your pours like sweat, I feel I taste it, I know it, I'm in it from time to time, a guilty cry only makes the days by slower. Thanks for sharing your pain. Expressive and genuine write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I really like the way you wrote this. The rhyme is good and I like the flow of the poem. Emotion also comes through really well. Good work, keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1830 Views
102 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on April 19, 2012
Last Updated on April 19, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..