Only You <3

Only You <3

A Poem by SuicidePact.

It hurts,

Knowing you’ll never love me the way he does.

It feels no good at all,

with you on the other side of the world,

You’re living your dream.

Living it without me,

while I’m stuck here in this life,

wishing for something more,

I hate that I cannot love him,

hate that I’m stuck on someone who doesn’t want me.

But what’s a girl to do?

When she can’t get over you...

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw...Oh my...Those last two line...
"But what’s a girl to do?
When she can’t get over you..."
Being in an unrequited love hurts a lot! This was well expressed!
Great work!
:)))

Posted 11 Years Ago


The author spells out a conundrum of conflicted emotions...It feels like the hope that fantasy could become real is greater than the acceptance of a reality that may be fantasy as well. Just my initial emotion from the read. A triangle I have never realized...The write is well done and seems clear and precise to express your emotions...I yield to the writer...I pathetically admit, I am not in love...read requests can leave you out of your comfort zone...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh my God... you express feelings I can relate to so damn well...
It hurts so much when your not over that someone you used to love..
it's excruitating at times. I know I will always remember the guy I have loved the most. Even if it didn't work out.. Getting over someone that you hold a special place in your own heart, well.. i think it's impossible. The feelings will stay or it'll fade away deep ....deep down in your heart locked away.
Beautiful poem!! I loved this soooo much. I can relate so much. Thank you!

Posted 11 Years Ago


It sure does hurt not getting over someone that you used to have butterflies over.
Trying to get over him doesn't seem possible. I have always felt that way about my first love. Still to this day, I miss him way too much. The feelings for him seem to grow sometimes when we talk. But I know God is giving me the wrong guys, since in the end he has Mr. Right waiting on me. He's planning the same for you :)
Great job on the poem though!

Posted 11 Years Ago


i can relate to this

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very clever write. If I were her; I would seek for a new adventure.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
M
This taken in conjunction with your movie idea you mentioned in your blog post paints a rather sad story about you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I totally know how this feels. :/ It does go away after a while, but it still hurts no matter how long you wait to get over him. Find someone knew, someone who eases the pain. I can tell you my current boyfriend is wayyyyyyy better than the d********g I used to feel this way about.

Posted 11 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

437 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 25, 2012
Last Updated on April 25, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..