Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Embarrassment/Happiness

Embarrassment/Happiness

A Chapter by HerUnknownLife
"

Jarod makes me mad and thinks it's cute for some reason... Wait, Claire might be adopted??

"

"No!" I say pushing him away from me and I try to get up, but he pushes me back down onto the chair. "GO AWAY AND GET CLAIRE!" I yell at Jarod.

"Oh god, I made you mad. You are very cute when you're mad. I like it, but I guess I'll go get Claire. Don't tell her anything about this. I want her to still think that I like her," he says to me. Wow, he's a jerk! Why did I ever think of liking him or even loving him? I am stupid. I fell for a playboy, that's great.

"Wow, you are such a playboy! You just want all girls to fall for you. I won't tell her anything. Ok fine, I will admit that I did fall for you, but now that I know that you are a playboy and a jerk, I just want to stay away from you." I say to him angrily.

"Yes I might be a playboy, but I am a nice one and I think I found a girl that I actually like and could marry. I am looking at her right now, but I'll go," he says to me. He walks over to the door and looks at her.

Jarod's thoughts; Wow she looks so helpless, and cute because she is mad right now. I can't think that right now. He walks out the door thinking that.

Wow, he is so weird and such a playboy. I can't believe he just said that he loved me and that I could be his wife. I would think about it if I actually wanted to be his wife. Hmm... Maybe I do. No, I don't. Why am I so confused? Right now, I should be thinking that I hate him. I don't want to be with a playboy. I don't want him to ever kiss me again. Even a kiss on a cheek. I don't want any of that. Why is my heart beating really fast? I am just going to ignore it. I wonder if I should tell Claire that he is a playboy, so she won't have her heart broken by him. Yea I should, but that will hurt Jarod's feelings. Hmmmm…. I don't care what he thinks, so I am going to tell her.

   

Jarod's point of view.


Wow, she got really mad at me. I thought she wanted to be kissed. Maybe I shouldn't have asked if she wanted more. She is so cute. I don't even care that she is blind. I would never make fun of her like other boys would. I feel so bad for her, she is so lonely. She doesn't have anybody to call mom or dad. The person that she thought was her grandmother is not even related to her. I wish there was someone I could call. She wouldn't be so lonely. I have been trying to get to know her and keeping her company, but I might be giving her too much company. I am going to leave her alone for a while.

I get to Claire's office door and just stand there for a while, thinking what I am going to say to her? She is probably embarrassed that she said that she used to like me right in front of me. I hope she isn't because it's ok she used to like me, but right now I would not be able to love her. I am already in love with someone. The lucky girl is Alexandra, the girl in the other room that's mad at me. I open the door and walk in and Claire is sitting at her desk. She looks up at me when I walk in with a surprised face.

"What brings you here? You look a little troubled," she says as she gets up from her chair and motions me to sit on one of the chairs in front of her desk.

"Uhh.... Well, Alexandra needs to go the bathroom and she can't move by herself and I can't go into the girl's bathroom so umm.... She asked me to find you and see if you can help. She also wants to go outside and she doesn't want me to go with her. She probably needs some alone time with someone else than me," I say to Claire looking down at my hands.

"Oh, yeah, of course, you can't help her because that would be embarrassing for both of you. I'll help her. Why doesn't she want you to go with her outside? You guys looked like you were getting along," she says and looks at me. "Wait, what did you do? You look guilty of something. Did you do something to her that she didn't want? Please tell me you didn't....”

"Ok, good! She just needs some space from me. I have been going and seeing her any chance I can. She needs her own personal time and space. No, I didn't do anything to her," I interrupt what she is about to say looking at her with a straight face.

"Oh, yeah that might be a little too much company. I believe you. Don't worry. You are just a caring person. I like that about you. I am not saying that I like you. You in my eyes are just a friend," she says to me. Wow, I can't believe she believes me. Hmmm... I must be a good liar. I am not saying that this is good. It's just I didn't know that.

"Yea, I guess I am. I didn't think you liked me and I get what you're saying. I am glad that we are just friends. It would be a little weird if we were more than friends. Well, you should be going because Alexandra has to go the bathroom and yeah," I say to her.

She doesn't know why it would be weird. When I was about 8 years old, I was looking through some photo albums and found a picture of me with a little girl.

She looked around 5 years older and it said under the picture "Claire and her little brother Jarod eating at a picnic". I didn't know Claire back then. I asked my mom about Claire. She said to me that I had an older sister, but we had to give her up to adoption because we didn't have enough money and they didn't have a lot of time to spend with the both of us. I then did some research with the help of my friend's mom. She knew that I was lonely without any siblings. After a little while, we found out that Claire actually lived in our neighborhood. My friend's mom called Claire's parents and told them about our situation and they were so happy when they found out that I was their daughter's real brother. They told us that we couldn't tell her, but I could meet her and maybe become friends. I met her a week later and after that, we hung out all the time and Alexandra's father became friends with her, too. Claire's best friend was Angelica and that's how we met Alexandra's mother. I just can't just tell Claire about this right now. I need to call up her parents.


© 2017 HerUnknownLife


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on May 11, 2017
Last Updated on May 19, 2017
Tags: Adopted, playboy, secrets


Author

HerUnknownLife
HerUnknownLife

ME



About
I'm a 16 year old writer. x in process of rewriting this x more..

Writing