An Apology.

An Apology.

A Story by James Mayfield
"

My current affairs.

"

I know that I've been absent for quite some time.  I'm afraid it will be a while longer.  Things in my life at the moment are both horriffic and wonderous.  I just recently married my love Crystal.  We have also just found out that we're pregnant!  So things are looking up.  On the other hand my pain issues have returned in force and brought with them a host of my own personal demons. 

 

With this in mind, I'll be gone a while longer.  I need to rest and there is precious little to be had in a small apartment with three kids and one on the way.  I've still got plenty of ideas to present.  To be honest, with my pain and depression rearing their heads again there are bound to be a few truly memorable frights to come from me.  I hope things and myself can calm down enough for me to write again soon.  Thank you my friends.  I hope you are all well.

 

James

© 2008 James Mayfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congratulations James.

There's so much happening in your life right now...which means that you'll have many new stories to tell when you're back.
:-)

Good luck.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Congrats on your marriage and the baby...

Please just take your time... we will all be here when you come back... I hope you stay well and safe... :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Congratualions to you both on your marriage and on the baby news.
James you take your time to get well and the cafe will eagerly await your tales again.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2008

Author

James Mayfield
James Mayfield

Clarksville, TN



About
I am tired of the usual drivel that I have here. Yes, I was writing in High School. I was apparently doing a decent job as I was sent to a workshop hosted by Brescia College. Most of my works from .. more..

Writing