Thinking

Thinking

A Story by James Hamilton
"

This is very personal. It might not be nice to read it´s just thinking in words. Sharing thoughts.

"

It´s coplicated. Life´s complicated like a friend told me in his f*****g bad English. We both aren´t native English speakers. I learned his language, too. We didn´t spoke the same language. Now we do. More or less at least. It´s enough to talk.


Well, like I said live´s complicated. Love´s complicated. To be honest I doesn´t know much about love. At least not much about the sexual kind of love. I have a lot of love in me. Love for my friends, my family, my environment, … But I know nothing about the love between a boy and a girl. I just know it´s complicated. I know this because I know nothing about it just because it´s complicated. I never kissed a girl. Some blue days I think I never will. There are girls I think are really beautiful and very nice. Theres one. I know I can never kiss her, be in love with her. It´s complicated. She is a friend of mine. She´s young but she looks much older as she is and she is really beautiful. I thought I had no feelings for her in that sexual love way but tonight I dreamed of her and it made me think. I dreamed I met her and I wanted to give her two kisses one on each cheek. So I gave her a kiss on her right cheek. The situation seemed strange. When I wanted to give her a kiss on the left cheek she turned her head and kissed me on the mouth. I guess that dream isn´t that special, but before this dream I hadn´t any dream for some time and it felt so real. I don´t even know why I write this text. It just feels like this dream has a meaning I can´t get, and I don´t mean something like she wants to be with me. I mean something more abstract. I can feel it but I can´t catch it. It´s out of my range.

© 2013 James Hamilton


Author's Note

James Hamilton
This is very personal. It might not be nice to read. It´s just thinking in words. Sharing thoughts.

Feel free to say whatever you think when you read this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on February 5, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013

Author

James Hamilton
James Hamilton

The World



About
I´m a young starter with the aim of writing a novel. I´am 17 years old and my account belongs to my alter ego, which goes by the name James Smith Hamilton. An ancestor of James Smith Ha.. more..

Writing
Mind Mind

A Poem by James Hamilton