Love is all you need?

Love is all you need?

A Story by Firemay
"

A review on the movie "Love is all you need?"

"

Love is all you need?

The plot of the story takes place in a reversed society where homosexuality is the majority and heterosexuality is considered taboo, wrong. It gives us the idea of what is considered gay people in our society have to face every day. The use of reversing the society’s regular expectations makes us more aware.

Gays are hated on in many places and bullied for loving the same sex. What if loving the opposite sex was wrong, you laugh at that idea. But think about it. What is the majority was different and you, loving the opposite sex, would stand alone in that path.

It took me a while to get used to the idea that the society is reversed because I’m so used to heterosexual. It’s not that I have a problem with homosexual, not at all, but when you think about it, what is the difference?

This movie takes us on a journey where we find it comic in some way but horrifying in another. It is not an easy movie to see, it is full of hatred, but so is our world, which is why I recommend that everyone saw the movie “Love is all you need?”

© 2017 Firemay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes... this spoke to me.

im a sucker for love, glad i got to relate.



Posted 6 Years Ago


well said and very true that "love is all you need". I think we should see everything critically and being unbiased. Thanks for sharing.

Best
Szhzia

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 14, 2017
Last Updated on July 14, 2017
Tags: homosexuality, heterosexuality, faith, love, same, bullying

Author

Firemay
Firemay

Israel



About
Hey, I'm 22 years old. My writing is everything for me, if it's in my mind, it's on a page. My hobbies are dancing, writing, reading, painting and photography. And that's me. more..

Writing
Wars Wars

A Poem by Firemay


The system The system

A Poem by Firemay