11:59

11:59

A Story by ShadyGirl763
"

It's what could be the end of the world as we know it... and at 11:59pm, Donald is standing in his favorite place in the whole world. (NC-17)

"

11:59


It was 11:58, technically when the doorbell rang. Four times in a row. Then there was loud pounding, that made me nearly tumble down the stairs as I raced to the urgency of the call. I yanked the door open, content to scream at the face that I met, but paused when it was just Donald. He was desperately attempting to catch his breath, as both his hands were pressed against his knees and his chest rose and fell.


“D-Donald.” I didn’t know whether to speak, ask… Or what to do. I hadn’t talked to Donald since he’d started dating the DJ Sam. She was a flawless number, so I’d pretty much just backed out of the race. Lately, one could say that they didn’t seem the happiest with Donald’s “I miss you” tweets on his birthday, and whatnot. But, an average eye wasn’t the same as being on the inside. I shook off the thought as I looked down at him. “What are you doing here?”


“The world’s gonna end in two minutes and I couldn’t f*****g just..” He stood up right. “Disappear in thin air, without seeing you one more time.”


“How’d you get here?” I looked around outside but backed up a bit when I felt the heavy sheet of rain.

“Plane. Bus. Taxi. Bike. Ran. All of the above.” He walked into the house and I didn’t have time to tell him his shoes were muddy because his face met mine. “I can’t stop thinking about you. I.... I need you.” His voice was hoarse as his eyes searched mine and without warning, his lips crashed onto mine.

“Donald.”

“No.” He pulled the chair that was closest to us, and let it fall backwards. It hit the wall with a slam and he pushed me ontop of  the table. He slowly let me fall backwards as he began to plant kisses on my neck. “All year, I’ve been working. Trying to be perfect, trying to figure out a way�"“ His hand roughly pulled the button of my jeans open and slipped inside. He smiled against my neck when he realized that there was nothing separating him from his aspirations. “To get inside of you again.” His soft lips dragged against my neck, and instinctively my hips raised as his fingertips brushed my lower lips.


“Donald.”


“Tonight.” He pulled away from my neck and pulled at my jeans. “I’m just Childish.” He wrestled them off but I shook my head.


“I’m not calling you Childish. That’s weird.” He hushed me with his finger and I nipped at it a little. His eyes drifted slowly towards the ceiling and he yanked away. I licked my lips as he pulled himself closer to me and slowly teased his finger around my aching c**t. Something about Donald always turned me on. As he slowly began to slide his finger against me, he fought to get his shirt off. He paused, pulled his fingers away and yanked the shirt off. My eyes took in his beautiful frame.


Donald was gorgeous, any woman could tell you that. He was built like a God, broad shoulders, muscular arms, a perfect chest, and abs… I sat up, nearly falling off the table as I planted kisses from his neck to his chest as I pulled at his pants. He reached between us and flicked the button open, before reaching down even further and pushing his fingers into me. I looked up at him as I cried out and he smiled. That cocky upturned smile would be the death of me. My mouth continued to hang open as he quickly jutted two fingers in and out of me, skillfully dragging them against my G-Spot. I fought not to scream, as I dug my teeth into a small bit of his skin. I pressed my forehead against his stomach.


“You’re so…” He came closer, pushing my legs apart in the process. “perfect.”


“Donald.” I looked up at him. “I need you.”


“I need you.”


“I need�"“ I paused as I tugged at his dick through his jeans. “You to take me.” I whispered and his eyes hit the ceiling again as he fought to make words. Reducing Donald into a pile of fragments was one of my favorite past times. I pulled his pants down a bit, dragging his boxers with them. His dick, painfully hard now sprung towards me, and I slowly slid my lips over it.


“H�"F**K!” He cried out as I quickly began to suck sliding my tongue graciously around the head of it. He continued to finger me as he used his other hand to hold me by the back of my neck. Slowly he pulled my mouth further down on his dick and I swirled my tongue wetly around the shaft of it, looking up at him. His eyes were closed, his hips bucking towards me, his teeth scraping his bottom lip. “G-Fu-I�"“ he pulled me away from his dick and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his and he positioned the head of his dick at my entrance.


“It’s 11:59.” He laughed. “it only took us a minute to get this far.”


“Shut up and f**k me.” I ground out and he laughed as he pushed into me. I moaned and laid my head back as he began to slowly pull me with him.


“This is exactly where I wanna be when the world ends.” He whispered in my ear, as he teeth grabbed onto my earlobe and tugged. “Even if it doesn’t, this is where I wanna be.” His fingernails slid against my back causing me to push my hips forward, riding him. He generously obliged as he pumped in and out of me, shaking off the sweat he’d built up. “I need to be here. This body, this p***y…” He looked up at me, and I shuddered as he pushed me back onto the table and pounded into me. “This is my home. This is where I need to be every f*****g day of�"“ He bit his lip as my inner walls clenched onto him, and his breath went rugged.


“I’m gonna�"“ I gasped as he pushed his thumb against my c**t. My mouth fell open, and he smiled as I cried out, louder than I probably ever had in my life. He smiled, as he thrust deeper, not even bothering to pull away from his gentle brushing against the most sensitive parts of my body. “I-Donald.”


“Yeah, baby. I came all this way…. To end my world like this. End my world… Deep inside of this.” I cried out as I came in one liquid rush, and he pressed his forehead into me as he continued pushing in and out of me. “Not yet�"“ He growled as he watched my head fall back.


“Donald.” I pulled him closer by my shoulders, deeper into me as he kept hitting that spot inside of me, that continuously made me lose myself in the feeling of him.


“Mmm.” He groaned. “Dig those nails deep.” He said as my nails buried themselves in his strong back.


 “Yeah.” He staggered a bit as he moved faster and faster. And suddenly, he yanked himself out and cried out as he spilled all over the table.


“Donald people eat here!”


“I can eat here! I just need a minute.” He checked his watch slowly. “It’s… We’re not dead. We didn’t disappear.” I sat up, as the old Donald was coming back. He smiled. “I�"“


“Did you mean everything you said?” I asked as he slowly started to pull his pants up.


“About this being the last thing you wanted to do before the world ends?” I sounded like a little kid right about now, but I didn’t care.


“Wh-, yeah. You were my first…” He leaned over and kissed me gently. “If the world ends, this is where I wanna be�"“ He pressed his hand between my legs and the oversensitivity caused me to lay my head on his shoulder. “But more importantly.” He picked me up slowly and our eyes met. “I wanna be here.”



The end of the world has its perks, I guess. 

© 2012 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love This.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

929 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 20, 2012
Last Updated on December 20, 2012