Your Hands Should Be Illegal.

Your Hands Should Be Illegal.

A Story by ShadyGirl763
"

“I actually like the choker, because it reminds me of like… choking girls… and that’s my thing.” Massages lead to a little choking and a lot of dry humping

"

“You should really rub my back.” Donald said the second we were all alone backstage in his dressing room. I’d always imagined working for Donald to be like that one episode of Community where Troy started screaming about apple juice. He pulled his shirt off as he turned away from me, and I had to fight the urge to scream. It was a little sweaty, because he gets really hype at all his shows, but that didn’t take away from his godly form. He pulled the shirt down his arms before looking back at him. 

“What?” He lifted an eyebrow and I shook my head.

I slowly came up to meet him as I pushed my palms against his soft skin. It wasn’t a normal kind of soft either. It was smooth, silky, perfect… Like every part of Donald. I let my hands skim up to his shoulders where I grabbed each broad one in my hand and squeezed. His head immediately fell back and he groaned. His face immediately relaxed and his eyes drifted shut as he bit back a smile.

“Good?” I questioned. Not too many people liked my massages but I focused on the tension in his shoulders. I squeezed them and he nearly stumbled backwards. He reached behind him and pulled me closer, and my breath hitched. What… What was he doing?

“Yeah.” He replied as his fingers gripped my hips. This position could not be comfortable for him. I was significantly shorter than Donald, so he was always arching his back to put himself closer into my reach. Making him uncomfortable was the last thing I wanted to do. “Sit.” I instructed and he immediately tumbled to the couch. He rolled his head slowly as I sat behind him, slowly stretching my legs out past his waist so in a way, I was straddling him backwards. I glided my fingers down his spin, making sure that my fingernails grazed each hump. He laid his head back once more and it fell on my shoulder. I watched as I slowly pressed a knuckle against tension in his back.

“God.” I watched his Adam’s Apple jump as he smiled. “This… your hands should be illegal.” He put a hand on my knee as I trailed that same knuckle against the soft skin of his back. The sight of his bare chest, the open fleshy skin on his neck, and suddenly I remembered my friend Eats. My best friend’s a shark. Not even a metaphor, I mean she seriously likes taking bites of people, but…. I could never have the guts. Yet, sometimes I wondered what it’d be like to do something a little more bold than a nibble.

   “Don’t stop.” Donald whispered, and I could feel myself getting turned on. For some reason, I’d stopped massaging, and lightly started brushing my fingertips against his lower back.

I nearly forgot how to breathe as my eyes hit the bulge in his pants. “Donald.” I blurted out and his eyes open. They caught mine and followed them to his hard on.

“Oh!” He yelped as he sat up. “I-“ He half laughed, as he scratched the back of his head fumbling an explanation. “I didn’t mean�"I” He follows my eyes which are still on his boner. The look that I was giving him was just making it worse. He could swear he saw my tongue snake against my top lip and his mouth went dry. “You uh… You wanna…” He was gonna hate himself for this one. “Wanna touch it?”

I didn’t speak as I scooted closer to him, and put my right hand on his shoulder, squeezing. He groaned. I could tell the relief of tension was getting to him. He fell back as I pushed my other hand over his khakis and squeezed his dick. “UNGH!” He arched his back , his eyes catching mine and I could see the surprise. I shushed him a bit as I leaned over and began my assault on his neck as I tugged at his dick slowly. His breath hitched and his hands crept up to wrap around my waist. Now’s your chance….I bit down on the skin I had been tugging between my lips and his fingernails dug into my hips. I could feel his dick throb between my fingers and I smiled against his neck. I trailed my mouth up to his ear and whispered. “You get off on that don’t you? Pleasure… Pain.”

His hand reached up and sharply grabbed my neck and our eyes met. “Stop.” He commanded and I giggled as best I could, but it only came out as an earthy moan. Now I see what I my best friend was talking about. The ferocity in a man’s eyes when a woman’s teeth dominate him. That sense of control. His thumb stroked my neck as I slowly reached my left hand into his shorts. I squeezed his dick and he groaned as his hips thrust up. I smiled at him. Naughty Donald likes it a little rough. I’d never had thought it.

I slowly straddled him and began to grind him. He stared up at me as my hands met his shoulders again. He watched them as they began to massage him slowly. He bit his lip. The massage was going to relax him. The second his shoulders slumped, I ground against him. He hissed and his hands raced to catch my hips. He dug his fingernails into them as he began pulling me against his dick. I leaned over and bit his earlobe and he reached an arm up. I gasped as he pushed his palm against my neck. He watched me as he thrust his hips up and I could feel myself getting wetter through my jeans. He chuckled as he unsnapped them with his freehand and pushed his hand inside.

I gulped. It wasn’t supposed to go this far. Hell, it wasn’t supposed to go as far as the dry humping, or touching his dick, or… Any of this. He lifted his back off of the couch and I tumbled backwards to the edge of his knees. He pushed two fingers into me and I gasped as he began quickly shoving them in and out of me. I nearly fell backwards as I lifted my hips to pull his fingers deeper. I fought to keep balance as I slid my fingers down his back and gripped his skin with my nails. He bit his lip, and smirked as I rode his fingers and dug my nails deeper. His eyes rolled back as my fingers raked his shoulders and a moan tore through my throat.

“Ride my dick.” He begged breathlessly. I was a bit confused considering the position we were in, and the overabundance of clothes, but he pulled my center ontop of the bulge of his pants. “Ride it.” He demanded as I began thrusting my hips against him. He buried his face into my shirt, and I could feel his lips latching onto the skin right above my n****e. I squealed trying to pull him away, but he wrapped his arms around my midsection, pulling me, dragging me closer to him. I yanked my hands up his back, the scratches causing him to groan. He pulled my hips expertly across his hardened dick and I gasped as I could feel my orgasm building.

“Oh…” I cried out as my hips began to rock on their own and he trailed kisses up my throat.

“Donald.” I shuddered as my fingernails clenched his shoulders. I bit my lip as he kissed my chin and I was so close….

I clasped his face, and he watched me as I cried out. My orgasm flooded through and he laughed as I tried to catch my breath. “What’s so funny?” I glared at him and he laughed shaking his head as he sat back on the couch.

“Next time, you should probably let me massage you.” He said as he buttoned his pants. 

© 2013 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.. This is.. Wow... Womderful write...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2023 Views
1 Review
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013