Willow Picks Her Fate.

Willow Picks Her Fate.

A Chapter by ShadyGirl763
"

Willow unknowingly makes a move that hopefully leads to a profitable night within the Erickson residence.

"
Ted had been talking about architecture for two and a half hours. Willow was trying not to fall asleep but she just couldn't help it. She hadn't slept a lot on her flight. "Ted--" She whispered. "I'm sorry I just--"
"Right, because you're a lesbian."
She frowned. How much of the conversation had she missed out on? "No, because I'm tired." She replied before she rolled her eyes. She rose to her feet and traveled to the door. Without looking back to check on her sister's other friend , she successfully hailed down her first New York cab. When she got inside, she realized she had no idea where she was going. Her sister hadn't given her an address.
"Can I help you?" The taxi driver asked. 
"Uh.."
"Bring us around a few times, Rahj." A dark alluring voice replied next to her and before she could reach for her mace, she noticed the suited man beside her. 
"Jesus, Spike."
"Spike?" He frowned before he used his cell phone to illuminate his face. Willow blushed uncomfortably as she noticed it was her sister's friend from the bar. "I like it. Giving me nicknames already, Aldrin."
"Ugh. Rosenberg. Of all the cabs in the city--"
"I noticed you hesitated about your address. Do you not know where Lily and Marshall stay?"
"She just forgot to give me the address. No big deal."
"OR. OR. She was hoping you'd find a pretty young lady to bring you home." The stranger replied but Willow tried to shut that thought out of her mind. She'd mentioned not having any companionship to her sister, but she didn't think this was the way. "What you need, Aldrin is a wingman. Someone who knows the New York City ropes. Someone stunning, smart, and willing to take the grenade so that you can get the gold."
"Rosenberg." She corrected again. "You may not be Spike but you sure act like him." 
"Spike--is he hot?"
"In a real grr argh type way if you're into that sort of thing." She shook her head. For a moment, Willow had thought Spike was attractive back in her college dorm room when he couldn't bite anyone. She imagined what Spike would've been like if he was more... human. Now, it was almost as if she were sitting next to him and she wasn't really liking what she saw.
"So, Willow is it."
"Uh.. yeah."
"Stinson. Barney Stinson. Tonight, I'm gonna teach you how to live."
"I'm okay--"
"No, you're not. You've been borderline tears all night and I'm sick of it. This isn't what your sister dragged you out of your woman womb prison for. She fought for you to be the cool kid."
"Actually, I was born first. Five minutes and fifty--"
"Will." He put his hand on her leg and it was shocking to Barney Stinson how warm and welcome this new Lily felt underneath his palm. It was so easy just to slip the W where the L normally would've been and feel like he could finally have some time judgement free with Lily. So, if he'd had one night free of Marshall with Lily, what would he do? "Have you ever played... laser tag?"
"Not since Xander in the first grade." She rolled her eyes.
He didn't know who this Xander kid was but he didn't like him.  Not if he was going to do all the things with this Lily that he couldn't. He had Marshall and real Lily for that. He wasn't going to let anyone taint this new Lily. She had potential. 
"Okay, first thing's first... What's your wardrobe look like?"
"Well, this is sort of all I have. I didn't exactly plan for this-- New York thing."
"So, let's go. Get whatever you want. On me."
"What store is open this late?"
---
Willow watched as Barney's personal tailor ran a his measuring tape over her arm. "Um... Barney. I don't feel comfortable--" 
"Scoot over doc. The lady says she doesn't feel comfortable." He pushed his tailor's chair out of the way. Willow smiled gratefully but gasped when Barney took the measuring tape. She was about to yell at him but he placed a silky fingertip on her leg. Her breath caught up in her chest as he slid the measuring tape around her lower leg. His eyebrows knit as he focused on the numbers on the tape.
Her sister had warned her about Barney but hadn't warned her about how good his hands felt. He said something to the tailor who wrote something down. "Wow, you have tremendous legs."
"Thanks." She forced out.
"I mean, you could wear almost everything in Lily's closet and it look like baggy jeans." He chuckled and she fought the urge to roll her eyes. Just when he had her melting like butter, he mentioned her sister. 
He slid it further up her calves and slowly wrapped it around her leg. She watched him focus intensely on her skin. 
Barney swallowed as he felt her smooth, tanned thighs. He knew he shouldn't but she felt so good. He thought mentioning Lily would deter him from the appeal of Willow but it was just too much. He leaned over and pretended to take a closer look. He let his lips brush against her thigh and she gasped. This babe hadn't been touched in some time and she was a lesbian. 
"No." He shook his head and tore away. 
"Spi--" She swallowed. Why did she keep trying to call him Spike? Why did she want to know what he felt like so bad? This guy didn't even look like Spike. He looked more like.. She couldn't decide. She didn't care either. She wanted something hot dirty, and evil... Nonetheless, she was stuck with this nice guy who didn't even think to cop a feel while he was between her legs. 
"Oh my god." She pulled away from him. Where did that thought come from? 

"What's wrong, Red?" Barney asked and she groaned. Why... 
"Red?"
"Yeah, because your hair is red and -- Oh. Hold on." He picked up his phone. "All'o. Barney Stinson speaking, love. How may I service you." The accent was too real, too thick, it was almost like..
She took the phone and hung it up. 
"What was that?"
"Sorry, it's my impression of a vam--"
She grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him into a painful kiss. All logical thought left the window when he realized that his Lily had finally kissed him. 


© 2015 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on June 19, 2015
Last Updated on June 19, 2015