Dark Hope

Dark Hope

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

Dark And Hopeless Feelings Of A Demon.

"
Dark Hope By Jason

"Buried Within A Deep Dwelling Chaotic Vertex Of Lost And Loneliness World Of Mine. I Have To Return To Where I First Lost It All. The Past Has Become My Eternal Enemy And With That In My Mind I Will Make It My Greatest Friend. I Will Loose All Hope Of Returning To This Time Here And Now. Crushing The Feelings Of What I Have Now And Leaving It All Behind To Return To The Demons Of The Past That Still Haunt Me Till This Day. I Must Stand Up And Fight Back For If I Dont Then One Day I Will Be Dragged Down Into The Darkness Its Self. I Must Conquer This Emotionless State Of Being Helped But No Longer It Remains In The Set Of Causing It To Fail In This Moment For I Must Reign Down This Feeling Of Mine Out Into The Open. Letting All Know What Has Become Of Me Now I Show Them All That The Demons Have Played With My Emotions Like I Was A Hopeless Puppet And Now The Feelings Of The Past Are Set Loose Amongst You All For Im The Big Bad Demon Of Dark Hope."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing