Doomfade

Doomfade

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Dark Shades Darkside.

"
Doomfade By Jason

"I Havent Forgotten What Happened. I Will Never Erase The Memory Of Letting Go Of The Past. I Will Remain Deadlocked And Shund Into Oblivion Until A New Day Comes. I Will Rise Out Of My Own Ashes To Be Reborn Into A New Evolution Of A New Dawn. I Will Watch The Sun Burn Out Into A Dark Ring. Life Of The Old Earth Will Freeze And Rain Will Be Acid. Skies Will Turn Into A Bleeding Realm Of
Future Chaos. Lighting Will Be Purple As It Becomes The Only Light Within This New World For Within This World Of Ours There Is A Ray Of Hope. I Hope That Is Darkend By Disbelief. Old Rumors Of The A Weapon That Will Take You To New Worlds And Give The One Powers Of Good And Evil. Holding It To Change Things Even Time Itself Is A Gift From It But.

How Long Will It Last? How Long Will The Torment Endure Within My Seal? I Do Not Know. But I Can Only Hope To See The Good In Men Prevail So I Can Run Them Into A Dark Portal Only To Be Lost Forever In My Unforgettable World.
You Summoned Me Remember And Now You World Has Become Apart Of Mine.
How Can You Survive With Me? Do You Think You Can Become My Friend? Do You Really Think You Can Control A Demon That Is Good In Nature? I Dont Think So. I Betray And Help If Only I Choose To. I Can Show You Where The Weapon Is But I Am The Weapon. Im The Monster That Holds It Within. Im Am Doomsday And Im Here To Stay But Can You Really Reason With A Fading Lord That Is Happy In An Unhappy World? So You Want Its Power Do You? Well Fade Away Into Nothingness To Be Resurrected Into Something More. Hold Onto The Memory Of A Ruin Future That Might Be Saved. Come To Be The Only Way Is Me. For Im Your Weapon And I Will Help You Fight The Onslaught That Is Headed This Way. An Army Of Machines That Has No Souls. I Am Your Ultimate Weapon. I Am Doomfade The Last Fallen Shade."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing