Disaster Master

Disaster Master

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

True Feelings From A Dark And Real World. Our World.

"
Disaster Master By Jason

"Kill All The Intention Within My Hopes And Burn All My Hope To See Me Fall To My Knees And Cry Within A Silent Depression. Not Letting It Go. I Resume The Same Old Ways I Used To Do But No Longer Will I Be Put Down And Be Shamed By You For Now Im Taking On The World And Im Not Turning Back Cause In This Life Or The Next I Will Have My Revenge On The Way You Tore Me From The Inside Out. You Destroyed Our Love. You Crumbled My Dreams Of Having Something With You. You Said You Would Always Be There For Me But You Left Me In This Darkness That Haunts Me. Not Understanding A Vague World Outside. I Finally Bring A New Aspect Of Seeing Your True Colors And I Dont Like Them. You Said You Will Always Hold Me But You Did Let Go Of What You Could Claim To Be Your Pet. Im No Longer Going To Sit Here And Be Put Down By You. Im No Longer Going To Take This Pain Your Selfishness Resides Within Your Words. You Will No Longer Control Me Cause The Animal Has Been Unleashed And Finally I Will Fight Back Against The Waves. I Will Understand What You Have Become And What Went Wrong With Us. You Have Become A Misunderstood Person Who Doesnt Understand Yourself And You Dont Even Love Yourself So How Can You Love Me? You Say You Did But You Dont Anymore As You Betrayed Me In The End. You Tore My Thoughts To Pieces But Now I Have To Do Something Even More Constructive. I Have To Put My Heart Back Together After You Broken It And Then You Stepped On It And Just Smiled As You Walked Out My Door. But Remember This That What Goes Around Comes Around You Coward. Your To Ashamed To Face Me And The Problems Well Then Drown In Your Own Self Pitty Cause Im Free Now Of You For I Can Finally Breath My Disaster Master."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing