Ravager

Ravager

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Machine From Another That Feeds On Us.

"
Ravager By Jason

"Let Me Sacrifice Everything You Have Now And Let Me Feed You The Lost Souls That I Claim To Be My Slaves And In Return With Them In You. You Will Become Beyond What You Are Now. More Powerful And More Agressive In Nature And Torn In Between This World And Mine Which I Now Control Both Worlds As You Opened My Chromatic Gates To A Silver Shiny World That Is Nothing But Artifacts Of Mythic And Legend Now Told Into A New View Of Your Own Kind. But Now Its A Different Story To Be Told As I Move My Machine Army Into Your Doors Of Tomorrow And As I Watch Your World Overtaking By My Supreme Contraptions Of Destruction. You Stand There And You Have Water Running Down Your Face As You Call It Crying In A Pool Of Tears. I Told You That The Ultimate Sacrifice Would Cost You Even More Than What You Thought For You Didnt Think That Im The Overlord Of Machines And I Didnt Really Care About You In The First Place As Your Human Feelings Dont Mean A Thing To Me For I Used You As A Slave To Replace The Key Of Affinity To Open A New World To You For You To See And Feel What Its Like To Become My New Play Toy That I Will Use To Make New Machines Feel Human Even Without A Heart Just Like You Never Hade In The First Place Cause Im Your Perfect Sacrifice And Your My Living Soul For Your The One Who Created Me Now That I Am Your Ravager."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing