Burning Wings

Burning Wings

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Sad Feeling From A Angel That Loves A Human.

"
Burning Wings By Jason

"Standing Over The Edge Of The City Of The Lost. I Watch You Walk In Sadness Waiting And Wanting Me Back In Your Life And Arms As You Look Up In The Cold Dark Rain As I Stand On The Ledge Of The World As I Spread My Wings Of Fire As Lighting Rushs Through The Veins Of Them As The Lighting Sparks Off Them. Burnt Out Of Deception And Loneliness I Have Seen Many Things That Blind Me And Put My Feelings To Shame As I Always Thought I Was Perfect And Unstoppable But Until You Came To Me I Thought I Was Invincible But Im Now Lost And Lonely And Hungry To Reclaim The Life I Once Had But Its All Gone Now Since Im Cursed And Damned With These Burning Wings Of Mine As The Lighting God Sends The Bolts Of Desire Through My Body As My Eyes Burn With White Light And With The Lighting Shooting Out Of Them I Think To My Self Im A Monster Now But Im Not Within My Human Heart. Within It Im Still Human And I Feel The Pain As You Do. Cursed Not To Touch You And Never To Hold You Again And Not Even A Kiss To Claim The Love We Once Had. Im Destroyed Inside And Lost Woundering The Landscapes Of Old And Holding Onto What I Still Call Love That Was Me And You But I Cannot Let Go On The Road To Salvation To See A New Life Within This Pain And Sadness Now That Runs Through My Mind. Sadness Is Now My Friend And Pain Is My Weapon Of Choice. Strange To Many How I Came To Be A Buring Angel And A Monster At The Same Time For I Was The One Who Killed Them As You Ran To Me As I Turned Into This Godly Figure And As You Wraped You Arms Around Me. The Energy Of The Pain And Torment Ive Been Through Released From Inside Me And Letting Go Of It All But You. I Destroyed An Entire City Cause This Monster Of A Beautiful Angel Ive Become. How Can I Be Free? How Can I Love You Again As I Let Go Of You As I Turn And Walk Away Into The Rain As The Night Reminds Me Of The Disaster I Have Become And The Pain I Brought To You For I Killed Our Familys And Friends. How Can You Forgive Such A Monster? But As I Walk Away With My Head Down And The Fire That Burns My Wings Still Is Electricfied By The Lighting That Shocked A Town To Shattered Pieces I Hear You Scream My Name As I Continue To Walk Alone In The Darkness As I Hear You Say "PLEASE DONT GO" For My Wings Will Always Light Up The Night As I Watch Above As The Demons Close On You From All Sides As Your Lantern Of Light Runs Out Slowly But I Cannot Let Go For They Will Not Touch You Cause You Have My Burning Wings. 

To Be Continued.....

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing