Holy Unholy

Holy Unholy

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

The Real Control Of All.

"
Holy Unholy By Jason

"Why Must I Choose? Why Must I Take A Path? Why Must I Remain In Torment As I Must Choose A Side? Forever Into Nothing Shall I Bring A New Pain Of Thoughts Into My World Where I Can See Beyond The Truth Behind The Recollections Of The Bible And The Devil Himself. Is There A Place Of Happiness? Is There A Place With Forever Pain? Can I See These Worlds Now Or Can I Feel The Nature Of Both Places Called Heaven And Hell? To Me Both Worlds Seem As A Prison For Both Are Controlled By Supreme Beings Or Warlords In My Vision. They Have Complete Control Over You And Everything You Do. They Even Have Control Over Your Own Destiny. Do You Want That Or Do You Want An Everlasting True Freedom? Can I Give You The Gift Of Unseening The Lying Within The Pages Of Both Worlds? I Do Not Think So But I Think I Can Share What Seems To Be Real And Fake At The Same Time. I Think I Can Move On And The Journey Never Ends For Us. But Within My Life I Think I Can Share Even More Than That. I Can Share My Thoughts And Feelings Of Nothing That Becomes Something In This Isolated And Desolated World We Live In Where No One Cares About You So You Must Care For Your Self And Choose Your Own Path But Do Not Let Those Tell You What To Do With Your Life Cause Its Yours To Live. But Within All Of This I Can Even Tell You How Its Goin To End But I Think No One Will Listen Cause No One Has Time Or They Just Dont Care Anymore Of Something That Is Holy Unholy."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing