Ashes Of Rain

Ashes Of Rain

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

Rain Thats Ashes And Lost Hopes.

"
Ashes Of Rain By Jason

~How Many Times Have I Stood And Watch This World Of Mine Be Torn By The Chaotic Vortex Of Untranquility. But Within My Undying Heart Ive Seen The War Of Heaven And Hell Fight For The Reamains Of The Earth That I Once Saw As A Beautiful Paradise Which Now Is Ripped Into A Wasteland As We Fight In The Middle Of A Loosing Battle. We Can No Longer Stand And Watch Them Fight As The Apocalypse Is Here For All We No Is Dying As Women And Men Lay In The Streets Dead As Others Walk Over Their Reamains. Friends And Family To Be Remembered In Our Hearts As The Buring Sky Is Filled With Fire And Red Lighting That Screams Across It. As The Angels Fight The Demons So Does The Demons With Us. Striving To See A Better World Or Time Now. We Start To Rise Up Against Them To Show Them We Will Not Surrender Without A Fight For We To Can Show Them We Have A Heart And A Undying Spirit Within. But All Is Covered In This Destructive World As The Sky Sends The Rain Of Ashes To Smother All That Lives Until Can No Longer Breath The Air That Gives Life For We Must Move And Stay Underground To Win This Fight For If We Fight On The Ground We Will No Longer Win For The Ashes Of Rain Will Slow Us Down But We Must Fight On To Save Our Dying World Or There Will Be No Salvation Today As The Echoes Of Tomorrow Whisper Defeat In Our Frozen Ears.~

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing