Undead Lead

Undead Lead

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Story Of A Dead Samurai Cowboy

"
Undead Lead By Shadow Flame

~Standing In The Desert Of Lost Souls The Once And Alive Dead Samurai Cowboy Known As Den Slean Now Digs Himself Out Of The Sand Of Time As He Is Reborn Into The Land Of The Living Again. With His Two Legendary Swords Called "Dark" And "Cold" On His Back With His Sideshooter Called "Pain". He Sets Off To Find The Ones Who Took His Life And Loved One. His Wife Pursha Always Loved Him Cause He Was So Kind To All And Loved To Read About The Foreigners And There Swords So One Day She Bought Him Some Cause He Liked Them. Taking Daybreak Him Sharpins His Swords And Reloads His Six Shooter As The Dawn Of Night Closes In. But In This Cold Night Six Riders Came To Take And Reap What They Could. Knocking On The Door Den Slowly Opens The Door As Its Kicked In He Falls Backwards On His Back To Roll Over And Grab One Of His Swords As The Man Draws His Gun To Shoot Den. Den Throws The Sword Right Through His Neck Running To Pull It Out Den Rushes Out Side To See If Others Are Around But As He Steps Out His Door. Five Other Been In Black Hold Their Guns At Den. One Of The Tells Him To Drop The Sword And Get On His Knees While Two Of Them Dismount And Go Into The House To Rap And Kill His Wife Pursha. As The Leader Climbs Down Off His Horse He Looks Up To See A Sheriffs Badge With A Bullet Dent In It As The Sheriff Bends Down Slowly To Tell Him Their Goin To Hang Him By His Feet Where No One Can Find Him As The Sheriff Stands Back Up Says To Den To Remember My Name For Its Crazy Razy As The Sheriff Kicks Den In The Face. Laying On The Ground Den His Four Gun Shots As He Blacks Out. Opening His Eyes Den Looks To See Him Upside Down Hanging By A Rope. Struggling To Get Free But Nothing Works As Weeks Pass On As Den Hangs To Die. With Dens Last Breath Fading. Den Looks Almost Blinding As The Sand Scrolls Across In Front Of Him As He Sees A Black Figure. A Man Riding A Black Armored Horse With Flames Coming Out Of The Horses Eys And Nose As The Horses Hair Is Set On Fire. As The Dark Rider Comes To A Stop In Front Of Den. He Tells Den That This Is The End For Him And A New Adventure Begins As The Dark Rider Pulls And Points His Scyth At Den And Says Your Soul Maybe Mine But Your Revenge Is Yours And In Order To Regain What You Lost I Will Make A Deal With You. And Den Says What As He Can Bearly Talk From The Lack Of Food And Water. As The Dark Rider Continues To Tell Him That I Will Hold Onto Your Soul But In Order To Get It Back You Must Kill The Ones Who Killed You As Den Eyes Slowly Shut And With His Last Breath He Says Yes To The Dark Rider As Den Dies The Rider Cuts The Rope From Dens Legs As Den Falls Down Into The Sandy Ground. The Rider Last Words To Den Is Full Fill Your Agreement And I Will Give Your Soul Back With A New Life To Start Over As The Dark Rider Picks Den Up And Takes Him To The Desert Of Lost Souls To Be Reawakened.~   


To Be Continued....

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing