Shadow Rain

Shadow Rain

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

Feelings From Within The Shadow.

"
Shadow Rain By Shadow Flame

~Do You Ever Wounder What It Would Be Like To Feel The Pain Vanish From Within? Do You Ever Think Ahead Of What Yet Is Not Yet To Be? Drowning In Time, We All See A New Vision Of What Is Yet To Come But You Humans Dont Think About Your Own Survival When It Comes To A Bold Disaster That Awaits From Within My Darkness. Deep Down Within Your Mind, You Seem To Be Woundering Into A New Deminsion Of Unexplained Events That Lay Within Your Dreams That Are Not Yet To Be Showed Up Within Your Mindset. You All Think About Your Selfs But When It Comes To Saving Someone, You Only Think Of How You Can Escape. Even In Time You Think That You Cannot Be Touched By Anyone Or Anything For That Matter But You See I Have A Plan That No One Will Ever Think About. A Desert Filled With Darkness And Evil Rain That Comes From Above As My Shadow Rain Is Like Acid To Everything But How Will You Survive My Flesh Eating Rain That Comes Down To Melt You Into A Puddle Of Nothingness? Can You Escape A Horror That Comes Within Your Own Mind As You Sit There And Think A Way To Run And Escape An Eternal And Forever Down Pour That Cannot Be Stopped By Any. I Love The Screams Of The Day As My Night Overlaps Your Beautiful Sun As It Shined Brightly Until Today By My Haunting Shadow Rain Thats Filled With Demons That Eat At Everything As Each Rain Drop Is Filled With Many Demons And Even When They Hit The Ground They Explode And Form Many Ground Demons That Have Four Legs To Walk On So There Is No Escape For This Is Your Last Escape From A Dark And Cold Day That Will Never End Until Your Mind Is No More As The Killer Instinct Takes Over In Order To Survive. Will You Be Free Of This Nightmare Or Will Your Dreams Overtake Your Life Until You Can No Longer Breath In The Beautiful Air That Is No More As My Darkest Demons Fill Up Each Shadow Rain Drop That Falls From Within Your Mind?~

"In Order To Escape From Something That Is Not Real You Must First Become Real."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing