Divine Flame

Divine Flame

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Flame Thats Beyond Supreme In Power.

"

Divine Flame By Jason
 

Within The Three Stone Pillars In The Center Of The Altar Rests A Flame Of Divine Powers Beyond Any Human Can Obtain Within Such Grasp. We All Search For Immortality But We Cannot Find It With The Technology We Have Even Today. This Flame Is So Catastrophic In Energy It Can Completely Melt Ones Hands To Cinder If Held By Someone That Is Good Or Bad So With That In Mind.  Someone Must Weld Its Power That Is Not Corrupted In Religion. The Flame Can Become What One Wants It To Be As Well As It Can Transform Into Many Things That Are Impossible Beyond The Human Mind For It Even Can Bring Those Back To life From The Dead With No Disease’s With A Full Working Body Which Will Be Refilled With Blood And Working Organs Within The Body As It Also Holds The Power Of Eternal Destruction Which Must One Much Watch Out For Or They Might Even Destroy Them Self’s In The Process. This Divine Flame Is So Much A Godly Weapon As None Has Ever To Be Held Its Might Until Now As I Grant Its Awesome Power To You Who Is Now Divine Within My Flame.  

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

88 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing