Midnight Raven

Midnight Raven

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A World From A Lonely Raven.

"

Midnight Raven By Jason
 

Standing Over The City Of The Busy Ones. His Memories Return When He Used To Fly With Such Happiness As The Humans Where Happy With The Way They Lived And Now In This Desolated Future He Looks Down Below As He See’s The Humans Strive And Fight To Survive Another Day As Their Happy Days Are Coming To An End As In His Eyes. His Vision Of The Near Future Are Not A Happy One As The Humans Fight Each Other To Have Domination On All. As The Lonely Raven Stares Into The Lonely World That Is Our World. He Remembers The People Feeding Him Near The Ocean But Now He See’s Them As Hungry People And Starving Just Like He Is Now. But Within This Time As He Stares Down At This New Dark World He Lives In. He Rises His Wings As The Lighting Strikes Down In Front Of Him As The Cold Rain Runs Down His Face With His Eyes Closed Remembering The Warm And Good Days As He Rises Head High Into The Air As He Opens His Eyes Slowly To See A Reflection Of The War To Come As He See’s The Angels Feathers Fall To The Earth For The Demons Will Rise Beneath The Once And Beautiful Earth Now That Is Stripped And Burnt By The Humans Own Flying Missiles For In This Dark World He Is The Midnight Raven As Everyday Is Dark And Hopeless For All.

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing